News Jamahal Hill vs Khalil Rountree Official for UFC 303 - June 29th, 2024

Who Wins?

• Hill

Votes: 58 30.1%
  • Rountree

Votes: 135 69.9%

• Total voters
I think hill smokes rountree but good match making.

As a fan of Rountree, this is his golden opportunity to leapfrog into the top 5. If Hill wasn’t coming of a recent KO, I wouldn’t like his chances, but this is getting quite interesting.

Respect for the very quick turnaround. I think Hill just wants to get the KO loss out of his mind ASAP and get a win again. Could be risky though with the concussion and also remember he was coming off surgery before the Alex fight.

Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot here. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

That was a quick turn around for Hill. I'm somewhat surprised.

This could be a good one. Rountree is dangerous moving forward. Hill has to dictate the fight and not be on his back foot. I could definitely see Khalil getting the finish. I could also see Hill doing the same. It has the potential to be an action fight.

<23>

Credit to Hill and Rountree gets the big fight he deserves. Great fight actually. I think Rountree is a step below Hill personally as much as I like him. Hill by TKO

The turn around will be too quick for Hill's durability.

Nobody is really talking about Sadiq Yussef but he took so much damage vs Edson and got finished very quickly in his next fight.
I think the same thing happens here, Khalil has dangerous power and imo will Chin Hill.

That was a big punch he took, he definitely went out completely for a moment from it. Then came back to and was hammered unconscious for a brief moment again.

Coming back in such a short timespan seems stupid...

Roundtree is such a lovely guy. Always rooting for him.

Rountree is the most overhyped guy for the least amount of promise shown. His best win is a short notice Anthony smith who has been out of prime for years and it took khalil like 12 minutes to beat him and he barely threw any leg kicks, showing poor fight iq. Robbed Jacoby too which would be his second best win if he had actually won it. Has like 6 losses or something in the ufc

If hill had been dropped worse than he actually was, but recovered and got the ko a minute later against Alex, no one would be saying “I don’t know dude, I think he’s making a mistake after he just got dropped bad”
Thanks god someone with a brain here. Sherdog has a hard on him and I don't understand why.

Rountree is the same guy that got smoked by Cutelaba in one round. Don't get me wrong. he is fun to watch but he has no business fighting the top guys.

This might be one of the best matchups for him and Hill is coming back from a KO but Hill is actually a top fighter and Rountree isn't.

Why not?

It's actually the smartest move they can make at this point. Conor is on is way out this is the way to get the most eyes on poatan who they can promote as a superstar. This could be very well conors last fight. They need to try to expose and build their next wave of stars
Pereira is not a next wave of anything. He is pretty old himself. I think he retires once he loses a few.

Respect to Jamahal for getting back in so soon, but this has the built in excuse "I took a fight to early after getting knocked out" that he will use if he loses. And I think he will Khalil looks better in every fight.

Back