Rumored James Vick vs Niko Price at UFC Tampa

Christ, as a James Vick hater, boy it feels good to know James Vick is getting knocked the fuck out again.

Price, KO (one-shot bomb), 2nd round.

Lol, why do you guys hate Vick so much? Personally just grates you or did he actually do/say something slimy?

If Vick's chin gets better with the move up, then he has a chance. If it hasn't, Price by brutal KO. Regardless of the chin, Price should be the easy favorite here.

Yea, basically this.

Vick could still be a good offensive fighter, especially if he adds some pop at 170. But that chin is still just resting there on a tee. He’s like Rockhold without the excellent top game.

Lol, why do you guys hate Vick so much? Personally just grates you or did he actually do/say something slimy?
I remember him mocking Gaethje in the build-up to their fight, calling him "The homer simpson of MMA"

..other than that i don't know.

Both are entertaining, losing or winning.
Price has only one decision in 17 fights.
Price by shoulder KO.

Vick should take some time out and add the weight and adjust to while also resting his brain and chin.

Having a few months out and jumping up a wait class where people hit harder to fight a known KO killer is not the answer to Vicks problems

Maybe Vick at 170 keeps his chin together and using distance and leg/body kicks wins. naaaaaa

Vick's manager should be fired. Horrible matchup for him. Let's put the guy with a fragile chin and shit boxing defense against aggressive punchers against an aggressive puncher with cinder blocks for fists.

I was really hoping for Perry vs Price instead, but I'll gladly take another Vick drubbing.

We are due for a crazy Niko KO, almost happened the last fight but now I see that the JBG were saving him for James Vick.

JBG bless <{JustBleed}>

I almost feel sorry for Vick, but then I remember all that shit he talked before Gaethje KO'ed him stiff in the 1st.
RegalBitterAnhinga-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

Which of the match makers just hates this guy? Stipe showed it's good with a layoff. Maybe Vick needs to fight this soon though because of money, but if not, recover and maybe have a career. Probably Bellator after this.

Vick's first fight at 170 should be vs Diego Sanchez or some other low ranked punching bag with a name.

I'm glad this fight is at 170 this way people will see it's not the weight cut just that he isn't a very good fighter. Could be at 185 and that chin is still getting cracked..

Back