Elections Jan 6th Documentary 'The war on truth' vows to challenge the mainstream narrative of the event.

The people charged in the J6 case are the ones involved in the coup plot. Part of that plot was to have a rally and send as many lemmings as possible to the Capitol while groups like the PBs and OKs instigated the attack to halt the Certification of the Election.

There was no need for guns because it was a soft coup that relied on allied politicians manipulating the law rather than using the military to overthrow the government. It's questionable whether this plan would have worked but at the very least it would have created a Constitutional Crisis.
That's a whoooole bunch of wishful fabrication. Again... buncha dorks acting like idiots. Nothing more.

First you claim there were no weapons and now your saying they r just bunch of dorks.
You can downplay this all you want. It was an attempted coup fomented by a sitting President that did not want to vacate the Office.
Still wasn't a coup.

The people charged in the J6 case are the ones involved in the coup plot. Part of that plot was to have a rally and send as many lemmings as possible to the Capitol while groups like the PBs and OKs instigated the attack to halt the Certification of the Election.

There was no need for guns because it was a soft coup that relied on allied politicians manipulating the law rather than using the military to overthrow the government. It's questionable whether this plan would have worked but at the very least it would have created a Constitutional Crisis.

sometimes you have to wonder if things might have played out differently at the capitol if cheeto benito attracted intelligent, competent, and organized people instead of the finest spectrum of deranged short bus retards with brain damage in the country.

but hey they gave it the old college try and that's what counts!

For the 3rd time... I am pointing out the levels/difference of both sides. Wish I didn't have to do this but there is a stark level between the two and it's just lazy for you to lump them both together. Instead of absorbing the facts you do a triple side-step flip to ignore it??

Yeah true.

As you can see it's not something we are proud of. And as you can see I have the ability to point out the bad on our side. The other side.... they have a hard time pointing out their burn, looting, murderers.

I feel its gonna get better but OK.

Pretty sure we are on the track to get better in this aspect. As in we don't have any troops overseas fighting now.

The irony here would be really funny if it wasn't so tragic.

You picking THIS issue to say you have the ability to point out the bad on your side has to be a joke. Even you can't be this obtuse.

sometimes you have to wonder if things might have played out differently at the capitol if cheeto benito attracted intelligent, competent, and organized people instead of the finest spectrum of deranged short bus retards with brain damage in the country.

but hey they gave it the old college try and that's what counts!

I wonder how many people on this forum are paying attention.

Trump was a dry run.

Changes have been made to the election architecture all over red states to give it a better chance of working next time. The officials who held the process together have been purged and replaced with extremists. The guys who stood up and refused to do what Trump asked? Gone.

Here's a site that tracks some of this stuff.

I hope this is some stupid conspiracy theory but we're talking about an organization who sent fake Electors to the capitol.

That's a whoooole bunch of wishful fabrication. Again... buncha dorks acting like idiots. Nothing more.
What's wishful is not wanting TR7MP to face a jury on those counts until after the election. And again, the MAGA faithful that traveled over to the Capitol were idiots, TR7MP and his Capos are the ones guilty of plotting the coup.

It’s a fucking soap opera where the powerful have the rights to be protected but you as an individual do not.
The precedent was set to burn, loot and riot under the guise of a “protest”
It can’t be put back into the Pandora’s box now.

If MAGAts weren't such inbred hillbillies, they might've succeeded on Jan 6. Fortunately for America, they're mentally retarded.

For the 3rd time... I am pointing out the levels/difference of both sides. Wish I didn't have to do this but there is a stark level between the two and it's just lazy for you to lump them both together. Instead of absorbing the facts you do a triple side-step flip to ignore it??

Yeah true.

As you can see it's not something we are proud of. And as you can see I have the ability to point out the bad on our side. The other side.... they have a hard time pointing out their burn, looting, murderers.

I feel its gonna get better but OK.

Pretty sure we are on the track to get better in this aspect. As in we don't have any troops overseas fighting now.

I do understand where you are coming from, but a guy found guilty of murder doesn't justify their behaviour by saying ... "it's not that bad, that other guy killed two people". Just because there are worse people around doesn't mean people doing shit things are okay.

Because those charges wouldn't stick. Otherwise, cite an example of someone you believed needed to be charge, who instead, walked.
Thank you for proving my point. You don't get to claim that people were held accountable when thousands of charges were dropped. There's hours of footage of BLM protestors looting stores. Never heard of any effort to hold them accountable that comes close to Jan 6th.

The Jan 6 dipshits are fucked though because they broke the law the moment the walked inside the capital. No amount of Ray Epps secretly let them in, or, they were all peaceful in these isolated moments, is gonna change that.

This isn't an issue of the poor trump supporters being treated unfairly. It's an issue of trump supporters doing something quite different.

Quite different is an understatement. You don't think people should be held accountable for CHAZ and CHOP cities where they carved out a section of a city and decided everyone in there, including tax paying citizens, were subject to their new laws?

Still wasn't a coup.

I bet that's what you'd say about the beer hall putsch as well. Just because something fizzled doesn't mean it wasn't a planned coup.

The hope by Trump and his worshipers is that the riots would escalate to the point where Trump would be able to declare martial law and bring the national guard in on it. This would have halted the certification process... perhaps indefinitely.

Thank you for proving my point. You don't get to claim that people were held accountable when thousands of charges were dropped. There's hours of footage of BLM protestors looting stores. Never heard of any effort to hold them accountable that comes close to Jan 6th.

Name an actual case. Give us a single example of someone who committed a crime who had their charges dropped.

Vague references to thousands of charges being dropped isn't gonna cut it.

You’ve been told that J6 was a violent insurrection against the United States by a group of angry, fringe, MAGA supporters… What if it wasn’t? What if the reason the J6 footage was withheld for years and the topic has been so censored is that there is more to the story? What if there really was a War on Truth?
The War on Truth will finally pull back the curtain on J6 with actual evidence. In this documentary we talk to actual witnesses, provide video evidence, and ask the tough questions. Regardless of how you feel about Donald Trump or the political environment we live in, we owe it to ourselves to understand what truly happened on that day.

Was J6 an insurrection or is there something to the so called “conspiracy theories” that J6 was instigated? What really happened that day? Everyone from both sides of the political spectrum owe it to themselves to look at the evidence and ask: was J6 a violent insurrection, or was this whole thing part of the War on Truth?

War-on-Truth-Poster.jpg

What exactly are the tough questions we should be asking?

It killed a million Americans. ECUs were so overwhelmed my doctor father came out of retirement at eighty to help out.

I have no idea why you act like it was nothing, that's demonstrably false.

The anti-vax movement has led to a measles outbreak that's fucking up hospitals right now, I had a really hard time getting seen for a messed up rotator cuff.
Because it is about the only excuse he can manufacture for himself to try to feel superior to others and have people he can pretend to look down on. Same as the other tools in the COVID thread.

It's a bit hilarious to see the exaggerations about Jan 6th. The scary part about it is the methods taken to identify anybody within a 10 block radius of the Capitol that day. Yet we didn't see an iota of repercussions for the terrorists who wreaked havoc across the country in 2020. Also, I love that January 6th forces leftists to pretend to care about police officers.
Is that right now?

https://apnews.com/article/records-rebut-claims-jan-6-rioters-55adf4d46aff57b91af2fdd3345dace8

Records rebut claims of unequal treatment of Jan. 6 rioters

It’s a common refrain from some of those charged in the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and their Republican allies: The Justice Department is treating them harshly because of their political views while those arrested during last year’s protests over racial injustice were given leniency.

Court records tell a different story.

An Associated Press review of court documents in more than 300 federal cases stemming from the protests sparked by George Floyd’s death last year shows that dozens of people charged have been convicted of serious crimes and sent to prison.

The AP found that more than 120 defendants across the United States have pleaded guilty or were convicted at trial of federal crimes including rioting, arson and conspiracy. More than 70 defendants who’ve been sentenced so far have gotten an average of about 27 months behind bars. At least 10 received prison terms of five years or more.

The dissonance between the rhetoric of Capitol rioters and their supporters and the record established by courts highlights both the racial tension inherent in their arguments — the pro-Donald Trump rioters were largely white and last summer’s protesters were more diverse — and the flawed assessment at the heart of their claims.

Get bent, you ignorant tool.

And yet, we have college campus buildings being held hostage today, with people making demands.....for Palestine. Many of them look like the same types that took over Government buildings in Portland during BLM. We have Ivy League campuses that look just as bad as Capital. The world is being manipulated and we are proof in this very thread.
What a deflection LOL

You people are so desperate it's truly sad. <lmao>

The irony here would be really funny if it wasn't so tragic.

You picking THIS issue to say you have the ability to point out the bad on your side has to be a joke. Even you can't be this obtuse.
Yes he can. I've seen the evidence in many posts.

Back