Media Jan Blachowicz, Cory Sandhagen, Li Jingliang and more release statements after UFC 267 via IG

Ricardo Ramos' statement.

"First of all I thank the Creator, The Father, my God who has not allowed me to succumb in difficult times since the beginning of this training. Second, I appreciate the opportunity to be able to fight@ufc. The credit was yours@zubairatukhugovcongratulations on the victory, you did better tonight, honestly did my best tonight but even with deep wishing, dreaming, visualizing day after day, working hard, giving myself to the maximum, giving up a lot to be there, sometimes that's life , it just wasn't meant to be. I walk out with my head held high knowing I did what had to be done, no regrets. In fact, I just have to thank you. THANK YOU to everyone involved, each of you know that thanksgiving comes from the heart. "

-----

Virna's reaction

"Today was not my winning day, guys! Thanks for the crowd! Let's go!
#ufc #ufcbrasil #carcara #voacarcará
"

They should call Makwan Mr. FINNISH

aGaAzjs.png

Translated:

"Accident at work and nothing more than the back of the horse. I’m physically completely alive in books, maybe mentally a little broken. It’s a raw profession, but I wouldn’t switch to another. One day feeling is like standing on top of the world and again sometimes you want to get far away from it all.
I have to congratulate my opponent Lerone. He was a better player today.

Thank you all for the chips. With your encouragement, it’s easy to get back up ❤️
#ufc"

-----​

Makwan is OK and gets cleared in the hospital after that brutal KO against Lerone.

Glad to hear Makwani is okay because he got sent to oblivion

I feel like UFC are about to trebuchet Volkan to Bellator and we gonna get 30 more "Bellator's LHW division is butterer than UFC's" threads.

Awesome. I respect a fighter that accepts he was bested. No excuses. Props to them all. And now let’s see how they bounce back?

Respect.

Well said by Makwan
"It’s a raw profession, One day feeling is like standing on top of the world and again sometimes you want to get far away from it all.'

Cool thread OP. Dont have insta so nice to see these posts.

Fuck, Jan losing really ruined my mood, even after Islam and Khamzat's awesome performances. It even killed my excitement for 268 lol, hopefully I get over it.

Did Jan tap mctapper style too fast?
That belt is everything, sleep like leech .

Fuck, Jan losing really ruined my mood, even after Islam and Khamzat's awesome performances. It even killed my excitement for 268 lol, hopefully I get over it.
Yeah same, his performance was so absolutely terrible, wasn't even remotely competitive. I was enjoying this event so much and Jan's pathetic performance killed it lol.

Back