Jan only won because of size

Fedor5723

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Izzy weighed in at 200lbs. Jan was like 220 lbs on fight night. Fighter's cut weight for a reason.

Izzy lost fair and square im still a fan

LOL Izzy only wins by size too I guess. He's got the exact attributes all the Jones haters talk shit about. Izzy finally met someone who was nearly as tall and who he didn't have a huge reach advantage over and suddenly his striking didn't look so dynamic anymore.

Weight classes were invented by manlets, you think back in the Roman days gladiators weighed in the night before the fight? If it was up to me Id have one open weight class, that way guys like Conor can stick to being plumbers

I was rooting for Izzy but Jan fought a smart fight. Give the man his props.

Izzy fights in the worse division in the ufc .. the ufc was trying to hype him into this Conor MCGREGOR like super star but no one was buying it and we saw why . He would not win a single fight at lhw , would get taken down easily . But credit to izzy for putting it all on the line tbh . With that said, jones would wreck izzy easily lol

Size had plenty to fo with it, but jan held his own standing, quite aside from the TD.

Jan out Izzy'ed Izzy. All this talk of Izzy's speed, while Jan lands the jab the whole fight, while parrying 80% of Izzy's.

Izzy weighed in at 200lbs. Jan was like 220 lbs on fight night. Fighter's cut weight for a reason.

Okay. Max Holloway only beat Aldo because of endurance. Jon Jones only beat DC because of reach. Lewis only beat ______ because of punching power. Vitor only beat Franklin because of speed. Marquardt only beat Palhares because of IQ.

All sorts of attributes play into these fights. Weight can be a big one but for some reason it’s the only one we ever talk about, like being heavier than a guy is cheap but having more god given speed is some sort of virtue to be proud of.

Back