International Japanese police is getting sued for racial discrimination

This is interesting.

From my understanding Japan utilizes small precincts in shop like outlets for community policing/outreach policies. This might be a complication of that combined with the unspoken about stigma that Japanese people have towards dark skinned individuals.

Sucks for Japan. They need more foreigners and at the same time don't really want them (most of Japan anyways). Some people in Japan have come around and realized they will lose everything if they don't change. I do wonder how this case will go though. In the past Japan would have crushed this quickly but these days they might be more cautious. I think the men asked for very little money to give Japan an easy out. Seems to be more about the principal than the money here.
or it could be that damages awarded arent fuckin mental amounts like in western countries..

Sucks for Japan. They need more foreigners and at the same time don't really want them (most of Japan anyways). Some people in Japan have come around and realized they will lose everything if they don't change. I do wonder how this case will go though. In the past Japan would have crushed this quickly but these days they might be more cautious. I think the men asked for very little money to give Japan an easy out. Seems to be more about the principal than the money here.

'if you don't allow in millions of Somalis, Pakistanis, Turks, Algerians, Afghans, Bangladeshis, Arabs etc etc your country will DIE'

<Dany07>

'if you don't allow in millions of Somalis, Pakistanis, Turks, Algerians, Afghans, Bangladeshis, Arabs etc etc your country will DIE'

<Dany07>

I don't know the specifics of how dire the situation is for Japan so I can't comment on how many people they need to let in but I think this is way to much. They seem to be slowly opening up so I think they still have time and our monitoring the situation closely.

<Dany07>
Laughing..sounds like that would actually cause the death of its country and destroy its values.....No one from any of those regions will try to assimilate. But I know your being 100 percent sarcastic and it gave me a chuckle

I don't know the specifics of how dire the situation is for Japan so I can't comment on how many people they need to let in but I think this is way to much. They seem to be slowly opening up so I think they still have time and our monitoring the situation closely.

I never gave a time frame. It could be 5 million over the next 10 years, which would be 500,000 per year. Britain is now allowing in over 1 million every year with half the population size of Japan.

When Japan had a healthy fertility rate of about 2.1 (70 years ago), 2 million babies were being born every year. Now it's only 700,000, but with a much larger population. No amount of immigration solves this problem for Japan, and immigration isn't even a fix anyway. The Japanese people need to produce more Japanese people.

From my understanding Japan utilizes small precincts in shop like outlets for community policing/outreach policies. This might be a complication of that combined with the unspoken about stigma that Japanese people have towards dark skinned individuals.
Those mini booths don't really have any work for the officer. They have to invent work for themselves. They are mainly checking for ID cards. There is a fine when a foreigner isn't carrying their resident card. I think they have a quota they need fulfill or something. The stops aren't malicious. It is more or less just annoying because you need to do this spiel of telling them who you are etc etc. It just becomes infuriating if it's an almost daily thing. It doesn't just happen to black people though but black/brown people might get it more due to suspected visa issues. It's also the way you carry yourself or dress.

I never gave a time frame. It could be 5 million over the next 10 years, which would be 500,000 per year. Britain is now allowing in over 1 million every year with half the population size of Japan.

When Japan had a healthy fertility rate of about 2.1 (70 years ago), 2 million babies were being born every year. Now it's only 700,000, but with a much larger population. No amount of immigration solves this problem for Japan, and immigration isn't even a fix anyway. The Japanese people need to produce more Japanese people.

Yea but how do you make people have more babies is the real question? Cause if you can’t do that and immigration isn’t a fix well then what do you do?

Yea but how do you make people have more babies is the real question? Cause if you can’t do that and immigration isn’t a fix well then what do you do?

You can't. It's a value-shift. People's focus is elsewhere. Historically you had a lot of social pressure to have children and various other factors ensuring women gave birth multiple times in their lives but that's gone.

Robots will help Japan to some extent. But the most likely scenario is Japan will simply fade into obscurity, just as it was an irrelevant country pre-imperial Japan, and even before its economic boom in the 80s. Japan will collapse and only after the shock of collapse will people have a genuine incentive to have more children, to rebuilt their country.

Trust me nobody in japn "will be self reflecting" in japan this will be just annother reason why they will not let foreigners into japan. Only in america when black accouse somebody of something do people self reflect what they did wrong like teacher student class room most people have pride self respect in rest of the world and not interested in bowing down to trouble makers

Laughing..sounds like that would actually cause the death of its country and destroy its values.....No one from any of those regions will try to assimilate. But I know your being 100 percent sarcastic and it gave me a chuckle
But you don't know the difference between your and you're and it gave me a chuckle; why should anyone give a shit what you think? Chuckling....

Last edited:
Trust me nobody in japn "will be self reflecting" in japan this will be just annother reason why they will not let foreigners into japan. Only in america when black accouse somebody of something do people self reflect what they did wrong like teacher student class room most people have pride self respect in rest of the world and not interested in bowing down to trouble makers
lol another one. How about you finish high school and then let's talk about who does and doesn't get into Japan <lmao>

Those mini booths don't really have any work for the officer. They have to invent work for themselves. They are mainly checking for ID cards. There is a fine when a foreigner isn't carrying their resident card. I think they have a quota they need fulfill or something. The stops aren't malicious. It is more or less just annoying because you need to do this spiel of telling them who you are etc etc. It just becomes infuriating if it's an almost daily thing. It doesn't just happen to black people though but black/brown people might get it more due to suspected visa issues. It's also the way you carry yourself or dress.
I have literally no fucking idea what you're talking about here. I have never been stopped and asked for id in Japan.

Last edited:
lol another one. How about you finish high school and then let's talk about who does and doesn't get into Japan <lmao>
I am not saying anything but you want to say who should and should not get into countries by insulting them and tjeir kindness and generosity

I have literally now fucking idea what you're talking about here. I have never been stopped and asked for id in Japan.
I lived there for a few months. They ask for ID especially when you are at the train station. It's also the way you dress. It's not malicious. They will help you if you are lost.

The first step is shifting your culture away from a corporatocracy where people are expected to give 6 of 7 days a week to unrelenting capitalism. You can't create a society of birth and family when it has been so horribly corrupted by the worst aspects of modern economics.

They need people to work. Read the article. The country isn't having enough children. I understand what they want and I get it. As we all learned growing up though you don't always get what you want. Sometimes you have to give up on doing what you want in order to get what you need. Japan is having to make those hard choices right now and I feel for them because I do love their culture. At the end of the day though what does culture matter if your country is dirt poor and no longer functional because you refused to change?

Humanity has adapted to wars, plagues,genocides, starvation and so forth

I think societies will be able to adapt to low birth rate in future. Black plague killed like 40 to 60 percent of european population back in the day and europe bounced from that.

Humanity has adapted to wars, plagues,genocides, starvation and so forth

I think societies will be able to adapt to low birth rate in future. Black plague killed like 40 to 60 percent of european population back in the day and europe bounced from that.

I'm sure will adapt.

Back