Jared Vanderaa doesn’t belong in the ufc let alone main card

Losing 5 of last 6 makes you worthy of the bin.

Doesnt really belong. He needs to take working out seriously.

He's a worthy gate keeper because he can take an ass kicking. Sherman and vanderaa was a great slobber knocker. Expect his opponent to either knock him out or an entertaining but low skill back and forth.

He's a paragon of fight IQ, okay? Prepare for a high-level chess match.

Don't worry this will be his last fight in the UFC after he gets TKOed.

Knowing my luck he will win that's what happened with Chase Sherman fucker was on a 5 fight losing streak and ended up winning! and of course i picked against him. Still not picking Vanderaa though.
Winning by finish too! The HW with the least killer instinct.

Wasn't particularly impressed with Waldo. Give him Justin Tafa next I guess.

I agree that Vanderaa was brought in to showcase Cortez-Acosta, which makes it sad that there's a reasonable argument that Vanderaa won that with his leg kicks.

That was absolutely the UFC's intent. If Harry Hunsucker was still on the roster (RIP champ) they would have used him instead. I scored the fight 29-28 Acosta, though I can see the arguments for Jared. Not an impressive debut for Cortez, but he has room to grow I guess. Not holding my breath.

Wasn't particularly impressed with Waldo. Give him Justin Tafa next I guess.

That would be fun and fitting. They have a lot of options beyond him, IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight the likes of Don'Tale Mayes, Zac Pauga, Mohammed Usman, Łukasz Brzeski, Martin Buday, Chris Barnett, Jarjis Danho, Parker Porter, or Jake Collier. You could also give him the loser of the Parisian/Sherman bout, I guess. Some of those may be a bit too much if they're legitimately trying to build him up, though.

Damn he's on a 5 fight losing streak. Thats Alvey territory. Hope he gets one more chance

That would be fun and fitting. They have a lot of options beyond him, IMO. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight the likes of Don'Tale Mayes, Zac Pauga, Mohammed Usman, Łukasz Brzeski, Martin Buday, Chris Barnett, Jarjis Danho, Parker Porter, or Jake Collier. You could also give him the loser of the Parisian/Sherman bout, I guess. Some of those may be a bit too much if they're legitimately trying to build him up, though.

Jesus, I'd rather watch WMMA.

Back