Jason Kidd is 50/50 mixed and he got mostly white

This is Jayson Tatum’s kid.

Jayson-Tatum-hangs-out-with-his-son-Deuce-Tatum.jpg

The parents.

1134849519.jpg.jpg

I got questions…

Saw her show live last month?

This is why I only make jokes to myself you damn fucks..

1. She finally got knocked up (took a cream pie)
2. During pregnancy her immune system changed.
3. She has been in and out of the hospital for the last few years because she is basically allergic to everything..
4. Fuck you guys for taking time out of my life to explain the jokes I make to myself.

So I'm quite dark skinned for a Brit, darker than him..but I also have blue eyes.

Do I have more or less white privilege than him ?

3. She has been in and out of the hospital for the last few years because she is basically allergic to everything..
4. Fuck you guys for taking time out of my life to explain the jokes I make to myself.
<{hughesimpress}>

<escalate99>

My buddy has 2 half brothers with his step dad

Step dad is a black man, visibly, you would recognize him as a black man. However, he really is only half black, one of his parents is white.

The mother to the brothers, is white.

The 2 brothers are white as fuck! Super fair skin, light brown hair and blonde hair, both have blue eyes as well. The younger brother does have more 'black' features, very curly hair, and his nose is quite flat and wide. It all makes sense, because technically, they are only a quarter black, but it's also kind of strange, because people just generally assume a black man would have 'blacker' kids.

Genetics are weird af

Back