• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Jay-Z Attacked by Beyonce's Sister in an Elevator

Em murdered Ja Rule's rap career, and ruined all of Benzino's credibility with a few songs. The guy was a career killer. Hell, the beef was between 50/Ja and 50 wasn't really getting it done until Eminem stepped in with the whole Haley diss track.

Ja Rule ended his own career if we wanna be factual about it. His record sales had been steadily declining since he decided to put out videos singing in the rain like a lil queer. Benzino's career was ended because he chose to expose Eminem's racist tapes and keep going with the story, then decided to always downplay Shady/Aftermath artists and give props to artists that were going against "The Machine" (Interscope).

The best diss track to Ja Rule was 50's Backdown. 50 never needed help from Eminem in any beef he was involved in.

"My Baby Momma's Sister's Harder Than Alota You Nigggzzz"

Beyonce's sister's walk out of the elevator song was:

Jigger came out singing this hook:

fTrRemvRYEdmYswSjBwrqJAd.jpg20140512-2-1vs4tk2

/thread

"would of"

this is the guy who proclaims he's transcended Shakespeare folks.

so... any word on why this happened?

Fight In The Green Room:
http://blindgossip.com/?p=50294#more-50294
[Blind Gossip] Inside a green room at a recent big event. Three women, one man, all celebrities. Several relatives of one of the women were also in the room, along with a child or two, a couple of personal assistants and a few venue staffers. There was going to be a big audience, and nerves should have been riding high.

But the three women were all remarkably calm. Two were sitting quietly chatting with each other. The third woman was texting someone on her cell phone.

However, the man was not as calm. He was pacing back and forth, barking instructions at the third woman.

He became angry that she wasn

Explains a lot if true. This paragraph, though:

So, the next time you see this couple acting all sweet and loving and trusting and supportive and high class with each other in front of the cameras, know that it’s apparently a whole different story behind the scenes…

...is retarded. Of course it's a different story behind the scenes. Everyone's life a shitshow when it comes to family squabbles, probably even more so with rich people. All married couples fight. Being classy is about keeping your private life private and carrying yourself with grace and dignity in public.

"George Clooney may be cool and suave on the outside, but did you know that inside his head he worries about inadequacy and how his loved ones will cope when he dies? Classy."

Em murdered Ja Rule's rap career, and ruined all of Benzino's credibility with a few songs. The guy was a career killer. Hell, the beef was between 50/Ja and 50 wasn't really getting it done until Eminem stepped in with the whole Haley diss track.

benzino is a can, em didnt have to do shit.

Explains a lot if true. This paragraph, though:

...is retarded. Of course it's a different story behind the scenes. Everyone's life a shitshow when it comes to family squabbles, probably even more so with rich people. All married couples fight. Being classy is about keeping your private life private and carrying yourself with grace and dignity in public.

"George Clooney may be cool and suave on the outside, but did you know that inside his head he worries about inadequacy and how his loved ones will cope when he dies? Classy."

I agree. Everyone puts on a show in front of others. Only when you're around loved ones can you really act like yourself.

doesnt he need like an entourage of huge guys to walk around because he is a huge pussy

Funny everyone talking shit about Ja Rule. 10 years later, I'll still bump Livin' It Up. Can't say that about any 50 cents songs.

It's murrrrrdddddddaaaaaa

I see a lot of comments about Jay Z banging Solange, but why would he? Beyonce is way hotter than her. I guess i wouldn't put it past him though. I heard that he's poked Rihanna. Rihanna/Beyonce would be a tough decision for me.
You're not a man, are you?

Doesn't matter how hot your girl is. New pussy is new pussy.

Back