JDS and Cain are 34 y/o ...

Ilovepizza

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
when Cro Cop and Fedor (dominated two sports at the same time) were 34, they had A LOT more fights and also went from ring to cage ... and look where Cain and JDS are now.

giphy.gif

<Fedor23><CroCop1>

ps: im a huge cain fan.

Last edited:
It's evolution, modern MMA training is that much better. Just look at Tony Ferguson and Gus.

Where the hell will Cain be at forty plus... Jesus. He's already trashed his knees, his body quit. He doesn't have three years left in him, let alone ten.

It's evolution, modern MMA training is that much better. Just look at Tony Ferguson and Gus.
Stop with the evolution bullshit.

I seen this sports for years, never have I thought, holyshit, look at how evolved that guy is.

Pure bullshit lol.

I seen this sports for years, never have I thought, holyshit, look at how evolved that guy is.

Pure bullshit lol.
It was sarcasm referring to Gus and Tony being constantly injured like Cane and Senior 2 Saints.

Where the hell will Cain be at forty plus... Jesus. He's already trashed his knees, his body quit. He doesn't have three years left in him, let alone ten.

i heard hes had serious work done on his spine as well. good luck with that shit :/

Cain brought shame to Mexican fight fans around the world. How can you grow up with native Spanish speaking parents, put brown pride across your chest and yet speak Spanish like a 4-year-old and even refuse to train in Mexico City for more than a week in order to acclimate because it's too much of a dump by your standards?

Watching Werdum school Cain in Spanish and professionalism by living and training in Mexico for months, doing all the promos for the UFC was so embarrassing. Cain was never my friend I hope he tears something again trying to swing 203lbs kettle bells and retires forever.

And they also had A LOT more drugs in their bodies.

Fuck USADA

when Cro Cop and Fedor were 34, they had A LOT more fights and also went from ring to cage ... and look where Cain and JDS are now.

giphy.gif

<Fedor23><CroCop1>

Yeah but what’s up with that rainbow lettering.

Pure bullshit lol.
After he mentioned Ferguson and Gustafsson, how could you miss the sarcasm? :D

Cain brought shame to Mexican fight fans around the world. How can you grow up with native Spanish speaking parents, put brown pride across your chest and yet speak Spanish like a 4-year-old and even refuse to train in Mexico City for more than a week in order to acclimate because it's too much of a dump by your standards?

Watching Werdum school Cain in Spanish and professionalism by living and training in Mexico for months, doing all the promos for the UFC was so embarrassing. Cain was never my friend I hope he tears something again trying to swing 203lbs kettle bells and retires forever.

I was a huge Cain fan but seriously WTF was he thinking?

when Cro Cop and Fedor were 34, they had A LOT more fights and also went from ring to cage ... and look where Cain and JDS are now.

giphy.gif

<Fedor23><CroCop1>

Blame it on Cain.

Cain wrecked his body by training like a maniac

Cain wrecked JDS by beating him Pilar to post for 10 rounds.

It’s all on cain. Blame Cain.

Back