JDS is a hypocrite & Glory hunter.

FedorGOAT

Ultimate Fedorist
Platinum Member
Reaction score
He trashed Ngannou throughout his entire career calling him just a big guy with nothing but power. He said it before he fought him, then got mellowed after the fight & then went back to that gravy train calling him overrated power guy.

Before this fight he couldn't stop himself expressing how Fury eats him for breakfast, Ngannou has no chance etc. But after the result he is acting like he was there with Ngannou from the beginning, how he kept faith on Francis that kind of vibe.

Proper plastic behaviour.

On the other hand, Overeem was classy. Only he said Ngannou might surprise a lot of guys in his interview with Helwani before the fight.

I used to think JDS is a great guy, but with each day passing that impression is kind of wearing off.

Yup there are a bunch of them including Chael who was trashing Ngannou before the fight took place and now suddenly praising him

The worst clown doing that was Anthony Smith calling Ngannou striking extremely poor

He trashed Ngannou throughout his entire career calling him just a big guy with nothing but power. He said it before he fought him, then got mellowed after the fight & then went back to that gravy train calling him overrated power guy.

Before this fight he couldn't stop himself expressing how Fury eats him for breakfast, Ngannou has no chance etc. But after the result he is acting like he was there with Ngannou from the beginning, how he kept faith on Francis that kind of vibe.

On the other hand, Overeem was classy. Only he said Ngannou might surprise a lot of guys in his interview with Helwani before the fight.

I used to think JDS is a great guy, but with each day passing that impression is kind of wearing off.
Same with Stipe who had Ngannou's back and was predicting him to win

Yup there are a bunch of them including Chael who was trashing Ngannou before the fight took place and now suddenly praising him

The worst clown doing that was Anthony Smith calling Ngannou striking extremely poor
Smith is possibly the most deluded fighter of all time. I find it hard to name one worse. Guy beats him? "He's not that good and I'm still better even if he beat me pillar to post". Guy can literally kill him with a single punch? His striking isn't good.
Love it and hate it at the same time.

Tbf Ngannous striking has historically been trash but damn if he didn't really train his ass off for this fight, major improvements overall, nobody saw that coming.

Tbf Ngannous striking has historically been trash but damn if he didn't really train his ass off for this fight, major improvements overall, nobody saw that coming.
Well it was the way he said it instead of constructively criticizing it. No reason to call Francis boxing D level and completely putting it down

He showed some flashes of brilliances like how he countered Arlovski, His combination against Henrique. But it was more sporadic.

this. frank did very well yesterday. it doesn’t mean his past displays of sloppy striking never happened.

Well it was the way he said it instead of constructively criticizing it. No reason to call Francis boxing D level and completely putting it down

We never saw the level of boxing from Francis in today's fight that we did in MMA.
We all thought we would see the above today.

Dirty Santos...

Captura_de_Tela_2020_04_29__s_17.00.26.png

Tom Hardy & his moustache would beat JDS in boxing or at staring contest.
21c34376d06294430a9cb020ff25bff4.gif

To be fair, Ngannou has shown some poor striking. Very wild technique sometimes. The Rozenstruk fight being the best example of this. He was very disciplined vs Fury. Credit to him.

Reactions: HHJ
then maybe you should'nt comment but you love the attention don't you Blanky?

I posed a question ButtDown

Even with my reply left it open… so @FedorGOAT is free to post up more of JDS comments if he feels he can back up his point of view. Or silently … capitulate to my postulate.

So maybe you shoukdn’t comment eh? Maybe it’s you who loves attention eh?

<seedat>

I posed a question ButtDown

Even with my reply left it open… so @FedorGOAT is free to post up more of JDS comments if he feels he can back up his point if view.

So maybe you shoukdn’t comment eh? Maybe it’s you who loves attention eh?

<seedat>
Buttdown laying down the Butthurt it's how i do, homie.

<{titihmm}>

i think JDS was just a little salty still and I understand. in his mind, he prob still believes he could have won, still believes he's the best HW fighter. i feel like this was not typical normal behavior of JDS to say things like this. and afterwards, he gave his respect, said the right things, which leads me to believe that he owned up to it and righted his wrong.

Back