Jeff Novitzky: CSAC was not aware of Jon Jones recent test results before licensing him for uFC 232

Holy shit how awesome would it be if the CSAC doesn’t let Jon Jones fight lmao

Insane. How can anyone argue against corruption at this point?

We can argue we aren't seeing the whole picture. I don't feel that I am.

We're just taking the most suspicious elements and running with them, which is human nature.

Are we just now learning that big businesses will pull strings for the bottom-line and government agencies aren't always on the up-and-up?

Holy shit, it just keeps getting crazier.

Could they stop the fight from happening at this point?
That's probably why they threw in the VADA shit, in an attempt to save face.

Either way, that's the UFC practically throwing the CSAC under the bus by putting them on the spot.

Well no shit sherlock. You must be the brains in your class right? Sarcasm btw. If you dont like the thread dont click it. Problem solved complainer.

Go eat dick you whiny b!tch

Shitshow clusterfook.

<{clintugh}>

Edit. So they basically lied to the NSAC as they didn’t inform them about this?

Well, it wasn't actually a lie....they just didn't volunteer the information. HA!

Sounds like the fight is moving to Bangkok

Holy shit how awesome would it be if the CSAC doesn’t let Jon Jones fight lmao
Not awesome. But there would be some silver lining watching the UFCs shady moves bite them in the ass

Look man, I don't give a shit about doping. Hell, the UFC probably doesn't really give a shit about doping. But when the UFC decided to get bed with USADA, probably because they felt it would legitimize them, they basically told the world, "We're not OK with doping".

They don't then get to change the rules they themselves agreed to just because one of the fighters in their employ and need to headline a card ended up in violation of the rules. It's not a matter of fairness, it's a matter of the fact they were the ones who brought in the rules in the first place.

I'm not asking fighters not to dope; all I'm asking for is, when fighters get caught doping, they're treated the same way across the board, and not have them bend over backwards for just one fighter.

Unless bending over backwards for every fighter caught doping from here on out is the new policy.

<Fedor23> It is what it is...

-Max Holloway

Holy shit, it just keeps getting crazier.

Could they stop the fight from happening at this point?
I think they could. Fights can technically be stopped for all kinds of reasons any time before the bell rings, if I'm not mistaken (probably depending on where the fights are being held). I'm not 100% confident this fight is going to take place all things considered.

To be fair ... leaving that out weakened the argument

the argument was Jones had it in his system from 2017.
If they didn't have it in any test prior to 12/9, then it looks like he re-ingested it again.

Its not corruption as much as UFC fucking up (in this case)

now the whole thing is shady, but Jones having it in his system in the summer helps the argument UFC brought

But didn’t he test positive for fluctuating amounts?

I don’t see how how you can get higher concentrations the longer you’re off it.

One way and only one way Dana and co. care about what you all say - voice it with your wallets.

Seeing bones knocked out would be satisfying - finding out fans decided not to support the bs and it does about 200k ppv buys would be far more satisfying.

Jones gets paid shit, Dana loses money - would be great!

Go eat dick you whiny b!tch

LMAO. I call you a whiny complainer and your best for me is to call me a complainer and go eat a dick? LOL. All you do on jon jones thread is tell everyone "Stop it guys, stop calling jon jones names, please". LMAO. Youre a loser. You remind me of that dude that asked the public to stop messing with britney on youtube.

it neither strengthens nor weakens the argument, as no one knows how it excretes.

Hey guys

S-L-O-W DOWN

The earlier test HELP the USADA/UFC case that Jones did not re-ingest anything

The test prove he had it in his system months ago which helps the story (now whether you believe the story is different)

Back