Media Jessica-Rose Clark says Julija Stoliarenko held armbar after tap

Paul Harris is a piece of shit, her complaint that she held on to the submission is bullshit because she is supposed to let go s soon as a ref gets involved

Which is why I said Palhares was a bad comparison. You do realize that I'm explaining why what Clark is complaining about is NOT like what Palhares did, right?

If someone said she was the female Derrick Lewis of submissions, then that would be a more apt comparison.

Different people suffer different ways for alcohol mate. Ditto all drug withdrawals. I've gone cold Turkey on oxys codeine vallium etc. Your not supposed to but apart from not sleeping it's bearable to me. I wouldn't advise anyone to do it though. And that's from heavy use for years and years. Ditto booze. All depends on your physiology .
Benzos and Alcohol are the only two drugs you should not go cold turkey with, as the withdrawal will kill you, depending on your dependency. Opiates you can go cold turkey, because you'll feel like you're going to die but you won't. I find her story suspicious because that level of dependency, on alcohol, would most likely end in death. See my post above regarding a 180lb male drinking a handle of vodka everyday. She never mentioned anything about her reactions to quitting cold turkey.

Apologize, didn't see Valium.

Last edited:
Which is why I said Palhares was a bad comparison. You do realize that I'm explaining why what Clark is complaining about is NOT like what Palhares did, right?

If someone said she was the female Derrick Lewis of submissions, then that would be a more apt comparison.
How would she be comparable to Derrick Lewis when you said, yourself, that he'll follow up on KO shots well before the ref gets involved? I'm confused. I'm also blsted drunk. Lol

How would she be comparable to Derrick Lewis when you said, yourself, that he'll follow up on KO shots well before the ref gets involved? I'm confused. I'm also blsted drunk. Lol

Because Lewis keeps punching unconscious opponents and stops as soon as the ref intervenes.

Lithuanian chick kept cranking the mangled arm while Clark tapped 5 or 6 times, but stopped as soon as the ref intervened.

I don't really blame Stoliarenko -- it was a sucky situation, but Clark's arm was at a weird angle and didn't have as much give as a normal arm bar finish typically would.

Benzos and Alcohol are the only two drugs you should not go cold turkey with, as the withdrawal will kill you, depending on your dependency. Opiates you can go cold turkey, because you'll feel like you're going to die but you won't. I find her story suspicious because that level of dependency, on alcohol, would most likely end in death. See my post above regarding a 180lb male drinking a handle of vodka everyday. She never mentioned anything about her reactions to quitting cold turkey.

Apologize, didn't see Valium.

You can definitely get seizures from heavy opiate withdrawal and die from a result of that. Or if they already have a medical condition from the stress on the heart. It's not usual but it can happen. Alcohol and benzos are the most dangerous to quit cold turkey but withdrawal from opiates put a ton of stress on the body too.

You can definitely get seizures from heavy opiate withdrawal and die from a result of that. Or if they already have a medical condition from the stress on the heart. It's not usual but it can happen. Alcohol and benzos are the most dangerous to quit cold turkey but withdrawal from opiates put a ton of stress on the body too.
Well shit. Thank you for the information

I can understand that she's upset,but I dont think Stolirenko is at fault,she stopped soon as the ref tapped her.

Palhares is a bad comparison, but it's analogous with Derrick Lewis and his knockouts.
No it isnt. Knockouts and subs arent even analogous,and neither is this.

In her third fight, Stoliarenko had Agnieszka Niedzwiedz in a very tight sub but could not finish and ended up getting TKOed via elbows. I have not been able to find that fight and don’t know the details but obviously, Julia understands what can happen if you play loosey-goosey with subs..
Arona learned the hard way not to have mercy either.

New angles

EssentialFineIzuthrush-size_restricted.gif
PortlyVigilantGalah-size_restricted.gif
So that shows it definitively, she let go immediately when the ref stopped it.

That's the way submission grapplers should fight when doing MMA - go for the break - much less chance of escape. This ain't a friendly roll in the gym, people trying to bash each others brains

Nasty. It happened so fast you can't blame Julija.

In her third fight, Stoliarenko had Agnieszka Niedzwiedz in a very tight sub but could not finish and ended up getting TKOed via elbows. I have not been able to find that fight and don’t know the details but obviously, Julia understands what can happen if you play loosey-goosey with subs..

I wonder why Niedzwiedz quit fighting.
She only had one loss.
https://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Aga-Niedzwiedz-118159#!

Back