Jessica Rose Clark turns down guys offer to buy her dinner and calls him broke

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one said that.
Its the fact she was unnecessarily rude and said that he looked like he couldn't afford a meal.
Whilst having 17 dollars in her account.
Even if you have money you don't say things like that to people unprovoked.
Especially when they offer to help you.
<{katwhu}>

He's just some 19 year old idiot, he should get shit on. You guys are freaks.

Bit rude. She's a cutie so I'll let it slide this one time, could be that time of the month.

Lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200921-091503_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20200921-091503_Twitter.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 11
Tbh I used to kind of be a fan of this girl

Not now though, what a piece of shit. Can't recall a more disrespectful/hateful comment from a fighter to a fan in recent memory. The guy wasn't even insulting her in any way, shape, or form.

Now we know she is not only ugly and broke. She is also stupid and has a bad temper.

Lads, lads.
She has shown to have great choice in men :rolleyes: so the "almost 20 year old guy" should count himself lucky to be rejected..............
I hope he was not intending to bring her to a noodle joint.

Lads, lads.
She has shown to have great choice in men :rolleyes: so the "almost 20 year old guy" should count himself lucky to be rejected..............
I hope he was not intending to bring her to a noodle joint.

Exactly... -
Jessica-Rose Clark
UFC fighter Jessica-Rose Clark bravely spoke out about her disturbing episode of domestic violence in 2016, revealing that she’d been attacked by her ex-fiancee, Jullian Wallace, who is also a fighter.

Clark told The Daily Mail that she had showed up to their apartment 15 minutes late with the wrong kind of noodles for his dinner, at which point the 6-4 pro-fighter flew into a rage, accusing her of cheating on him.

The assault lasted 20 minutes, during which time Wallace kicked her in the head and put her in the muay thai clinch, before elbowing her repeatedly in the face, kneeing her in the ribs and attempting to choke her unconscious.

However, Clark was able to escape the choke and then kicked Wallace in the head, knocking him out long enough for her to call the police.

Wallace later plead guilty to assault occassioning actual bodily harm and intentionally choking with recklessness, but despite facing over a year in prison he was given a suspended sentence.

After posting her paltry bank balance earlier.
She was inundated with offers from people to help out.

Honestly, he seems a way better catch than her.

Screenshot_20200921-124831_Samsung Internet.jpg

Probably doesnt steal no masks neither.

TBH there is something offputing about someone trying to invite to a dinner with "im tryna" and "Wassup".

A lesson here boys.

this is the thanks you get for simping away your self respect.

Even trashy girls with 17 bucks in the bank are gonna clown you.

Good for her. She ain't no gold digger. But she ain't messing.

i'm not saying i don't hang out with my female friends & other women that i'm not sexually interested in. that's not a date though. if you're upset because she rejected another dude, then fine. it's just irrational to me.
So to you a date is only a date when you wanna fuck the person you're taking out lmfao and no one's upset she rejected someone, here you go again trying to spin things. Again if there's any reason to be upset it's that she's broke calling another person broke. You've literally dodged that point this whole thread to constantly defend her rejecting someone. Who broke your heart for you have to keep repeating such a stupid narrative ITT?

Reactions: lsa
Imagine being dissed by someone who holds a L to Jessica Eye.

giphy.gif

I dont understand how he looks like he cant afford a meal lol? He has airpods in ...I guess the facial hair makes him look like a hobo to her idk.
And since when was having facial hair a hobo thing. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back