Jesus Christ I always end up with psycho nut jobs at my home

Fk your feelings

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I keep meeting the most insane fucking psychopath women on these dating apps. 18-25 year old girls on tinder and bumble almost always end up being fucking nut cases.

I Met this super sexy 18 year old girl on bumble and we ended up meeting today, she came over and we fucked pretty quickly, she gave great head too. But turns out she is so absolutely insane with how insecure she is and more and more seemingly bipolar... she saw a text from another girl I used to talk to and I told her listen this girl was just a friend from back in the day and she just send me a text about a volume order of large boxes I was getting from overseas... she ended up going fucking nuts saying you’re talking to other girls I thought we had something special. She started crying and locked herself into my bathroom. Now she’s on my balcony taking bong tokes and still balling her eyes out. Fucking hell, here are some screen shots of some texts she just sent me from when she locked herself in the bathroom. Jesus Christ... why do I do this to myself. There’s a lot more but they get too severe and I’d rather not share them. This girl needs serious help.

BA749AD4-E865-4FCD-ABA6-E84A152B4883.png

4341E87B-E002-47B1-8DA5-9B4BC672A203.png

This is an odd way to humble brag about boning the trans girl.

Literally all of this happened.

This is an odd way to humble brag about boning the trans girl.

I didn’t meet that weirdo man in a dress. And I’m not even humble bragging... fucking hot young girls is nice but when shit like this happens, I’d much rather it just not happen at all. Some of these young girls are literally bat shit fucking crazy

You just got AIDs and are an idiot for expecting anything else.

The "Maybe:Hannah" part is hilarious. She's insecure because you don't know her name hahaha.

I didn’t meet that weirdo man in a dress. And I’m not even humble bragging... fucking hot young girls is nice but when shit like this happens, I’d much rather it just not happen at all. Some of these young girls are literally bat shit fucking crazy

It seems that you are the common denominator.

Some people say don’t put your dick in crazy but they definitely give the best head

The thing is IMO, girls typically who date online get snatched up in seconds if their worth pursuing, or, they have a serious flaw. The male to female ratio is mind boggling. So if your online dating and you’re going after some that’s on even footing with you looks wise, they will be clinically insane. If you go for someone who’s very nice, great personality, nice face, she probably has some other flaw; like mountains of financial debt. I’ve been around the block with this thing a few times, there’s almost always something. At some point you just have to find the thing where your like “you know what that’s a red flag, but I can live with it”.

Yeah a girl with a body like that has to be crazy to online date or she wouldn’t need to. Does she have a nice face or is it busted?

Very nice face actually. Very beautiful, and very tight... she would be worth keeping around but she has some serious issues... all these young girls on these dating apps do, all fucking nuts

I mean she’s still outside on my balcony sobbing her guts out. Like fuck, I wasn’t expecting it to be this bad

Very nice face actually. Very beautiful, and very tight... she would be worth keeping around but she has some serious issues... all these young girls on these dating apps do, all fucking nuts
So I dated a girl that was a 10 from a dating so. Red hair, great body. Then she took her clothes off and it turns out she used to be 500 pounds and her tits hit the floor because the liposuction ruined them. It was actually kind of funny because she was wearing a bra and underwear and was like “I have something to tell you”. And I was like “I swear to god if you have a penis please don’t say anything and just leave”. And she was all relieved because she in fact did not have a penis, but she was trying to prepare me for her saggy tits.

I also met a girl who pretended to have a job but didn’t. Like she lived with her parents, which for 20-23 is reasonable (even though I never did). She fucking was just getting $800 a month from her parents with job bills no jobs, nothing. But she pretended she was a nurse.

I also met a girl that had 50k of credit card debt and didn’t tell me until she declared bankruptcy.

I’m telling you man it’s always something you just have to either get off it or find one where you can deal with it.

I mean she’s still outside on my balcony sobbing her guts out. Like fuck, I wasn’t expecting it to be this bad

In my experience girls that take bathroom selfies are all seeking some sort of validation. She either has a "Daddy is my world" or "Daddy doesn't exist" relationship with her father. Either way, no man will be able to live up to it. She also has zero clue how to keep a man interested as she's already fucked you haha. I don't miss that at all.

In my experience girls that take bathroom selfies are all seeking some sort of validation. She either has a "Daddy is my world" or "Daddy doesn't exist" relationship with her father. Either way, no man will be able to live up to it. She also has zero clue how to keep a man interested as she's already fucked you haha. I don't miss that at all.
Idk man the ones that know what they are doing aren’t afraid to get in their cause they’re confident it’s the best sex you’ve had or close to it

Lol true, but we spoke for a couple days over the phone before she came over. I’ll confidentially say I have an extremely slick game with being able to slip inside young dating app girls on the first meet regardless of if they are considered “good girls” or not.

So I dated a girl that was a 10 from a dating so. Red hair, great body. Then she took her clothes off and it turns out she used to be 500 pounds and her tits hit the floor because the liposuction ruined them. It was actually kind of funny because she was wearing a bra and underwear and was like “I have something to tell you”. And I was like “I swear to god if you have a penis please don’t say anything and just leave”. And she was all relieved because she in fact did not have a penis, but she was trying to prepare me for her saggy tits.

I also met a girl who pretended to have a job but didn’t. Like she lived with her parents, which for 20-23 is reasonable (even though I never did). She fucking was just getting $800 a month from her parents with job bills no jobs, nothing. But she pretended she was a nurse.

I also met a girl that had 50k of credit card debt and didn’t tell me until she declared bankruptcy.

I’m telling you man it’s always something you just have to either get off it or find one where you can deal with it.
Somebody told me when I was young it might have been my mom but they said everybody has problems you just have to find somebody who has problems you can deal with.

Idk man the ones that know what they are doing aren’t afraid to get in their cause they’re confident it’s the best sex you’ve had or close to it

How do you think she got so good at head??? Haha she's looking for validation and she will forever be searching. I've met this same girl at 27 and she was still in the same pattern. Then she became the all guys are assholes girl and she blew me and when I kicked her out to go to jiu jitsu she purposely left her coat at my house. I had been married like three years and she messaged me on Facebook messenger (we aren't even friends) and told me she kept having bad luck with guys and wanted to get together again. Online dating has ruined the average girl as online presence is soul crushing for girls. It's all about those likes playa!

Back