Jim Miller Petition for Buffer to introduce him as Jim F****ng Miller at UFC 300

Fucking signed

Okay I'm going to be the asshole here but do we really need Jim Miller on 300?
Not really. Maybe for nostalgia reasons but that's it. With the way they're stacking the card i don't even think they have considered him to be on it

Fuck yes I'm in. Signed and also can I request that Bruce Buffer does a backflip as he's shouting his name.

let's go

its-time-ufc.gif

He's a simple man.

No need to measure his worth in instagram followers.

Fuck, what's this world coming to.....
Remember the HOF threads. Simply no. Not even as number 400 person in line to the HOF. None of his wins that got names were when it divisionaly mattered

Remember the HOF threads. Simply no. Not even as number 400 person in line to the HOF. None of his wins that got names were when it divisionaly mattered

You trashed a thread about him because he doesn't have that many instagram followers, now you're talking incoherently about the HOF?

<Neil01>

I think I'll just leave you to it. Hate on, hater.

I went to a concert a year or 2 ago that had Michael Buffer doing the intro. He said yada yada yada, For the thousands in attendance, and the millions around the world who wish the FUCK they could be here. The place went ape shit. It was so unexpected.

Back