Jimi Manuwa is serious about the David Haye fight

Manuwa isn't even a good boxer in MMA.

If he was a boxer, assuming he had more ability and was actually licensed as such, he'd be the prototypical glass cannon. He can really punch but that's it. When he did fight elite level competition in the UFC he was knocked out against both Gustafsson and Rumble Johnson. Haye would make short work of him in the ring because the guy can really dish it out but can't take the return fire. If he actually had a chin he'd be awesome to watch climb the ranks but that's what we have Rumble for.

Well...their is the room to fit this in. But...one thing I've been taught again, again and again in my sport (boxing) the talking and the TALKER likely as much to fail as to succeed. Haye a proven commodity in the Ring. I think a Bellew rematch may be the true viable. And I doubt it Bellew could repeat his feat.
I never heard of this guy but....I don't know but one or two names mma.

Last edited:
Well...their is the room to fit this in. But...one thing I've been taught again, again and again in my sport (boxing) the talking and the TALKER likely as much to fail as to succeed. Haye a proven commodity in the Ring. I think a Bellew rematch may be the true viable. And I doubt it Belkew could repeat his feat.
I never heard of this guy but....I don't know but one or two names mma.
David Haye said he was already in talks with UFC about being added to the #MayMac card.

This fight can legit happen

David Haye said he was already in talks with UFC about being added to the #MayMac card.

This fight can legit happen
Wouldn't an injury like that keep him out from competition for quite a while?

this fight would last two rounds tops and would end with manuwa face down on the canvas

Back