Jimi Manuwa vs Khalil Rountree Rumored for UFC Gdansk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Khalil is going to KO him at some point in the fight

Why are so many people sleeping on Manuwa for this? What has Rountree ever done to make people he can beat someone of Manuwa's calibre?

I think they're bringing him up at the perfect pace and Khalil is going to fight for that strap by this time of year in 2019 in my opinion. He beats Manuwa here if the fight happens. KO.

Why are so many people sleeping on Manuwa for this? What has Rountree ever done to make people he can beat someone of Manuwa's calibre?

It's the classic Sherdog "lose your last fight and you're a tomato can" mentality.

Hope it happens. This is a good match-up for the fans. Someone will be sleeping. Not sure who , guess who lands early and often.

I feel like this will be a stalemate for 3 rounds, assuming the fight actually happens.

WTF? Manuwa's knocked out way higher-level competition than this clown. What on earth makes you say this?

khalil ko'd anderson silva in sparring in 2014 the same year that khalil went pro he has some of the best 1 punch ko power in the division his main weakness is his grappling.

So most people on here, including myself, is saying Manuwa by KO, butt as of now more votes for Khalil at 52%, to 48% for Jimmy? Wtf?

Kinda feel like this maybe too soon for khalil especially after that rough opening ufc run. Think jimi puts him down quickly

Did they spell his name wrong?

Anyway hoping Rountree gets KTFO. I hate the shit he did after finishing his last opponent
he didn't really do that much, just look at his poor victim
you must hate a lot of fighters then

Anyone remember when shill fans were calling for Jimi to get a title shot because he sat next to Dana and that's exactly what Dana wanted them to think?

Too much too soon for Rountree but his power may put him over the top in this one.

Nah man this is a coin flip and Rountree is game as fuck!
This is an absolute treat

Manuwa is more experienced, but has also accumulated mire damage over the years. I'm picking Rountree.

Back