Media Jiri Prochazka fires back at Aleksandar Rakic calling him a "fake samurai"

Jiri probably has been watching the Last Samurai and Shogun on repeat. If he believes hard enough he can achieve his goal of being a Samurai ! Lmao

That manifestation philosophy got Jiri bad.

Well he is not a samurai lol, regardless I find it very weird that Rakic is favoured in this fight.

My son's 23 years old so he missed most of the Eddie Murphy movies. The other day me and him watch Beverly hills cop, he loved it. It took me way back watching that again, felt weird almost. Ha, still good though.
Just don't show him 3, pretend as if they never made it. Man did they miss with that movie.

<JagsKiddingMe>

that’s almost as bad as trash talk gets. I hope Jiri goes right though him. But man….

They damn sure got worse as they went on. We also watched The Golden Child, love that movie.
Agreed. Although 4 does look like it may be promising if it ends up being the movie Eddie wanted the 3rd film to be instead of what we actually got for 3.

Jiri is the closest we have to actual practioner of the lost arts nen, ren, zen. a man who like the great netero before him, practices 10,000 daily punches of gratitude. his will unshakable, his integrity unmatched. Jiri the Greater is here to stay, formidable.

Whats next, they gonna tell us how Wanderlei Silva is not really an axe murderer? Or that Anderson Silva is not really a spider?
I feel bad for Wandy and Anderson. They fought during a time when they couldnt achieve their full potentiol and be their authentic selves.
In 2024 one can proudly identify as a Samauri and even freely use Samauri bathrooms with legal protections.

I knew sherdog is full of weeaboos, but god damn.

Reporter : "Jiri I wonder what are you thought about things Rakić said about you..."
Jiri : "Don't call me Jiri, I am John Blackthorne"

LOL I wouldn't even be surprised - Prochazka said in recent interview that he love new Shogun series.

Trash talking Jiri is wild, dudes genuinely one of the classiest guys in MMA. Textbook example of a sportsman.

Rakic coming off a little bizarre with the forced banter.

{<huh}

Back