Joanna "I didnt tap" FormerChampion

It's been covered a few times, but yeah unbelievable that she has the nerve to say that. Was kind of hoping that beatdown would humble her so people could start liking her again, but deep down I think we all knew she wouldn't change. No worries, looking forward to her next beating then.

Basically saying Rose has no power...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
This will be remembered as one of the biggest lies in MMA forever

It wasn't a tap,

She was just KOed so brutally her brain was sending all sorts of signals in distress which may have looked like a tap.

You know, like when you cut the head off a chicken it starts running around like a headless chicken.

1. She said she havent watched the fight.

2. There's a good chance she doesn't remember the fight at all.

Let it go. We all know what happened, except her. She'll come around to it.

1. Rose has no power
2. I never tapped to strikes
3. I'm still the champion
4. This is still my division

It's ok Joanna, please just skip levels 2, 3 & 4 and go right to acceptance...
dr-evil-crying1.gif

even before the loss, she struck me as someone who wouldn't handle losing particularly well. some serious denial there.

even before the loss, she struck me as someone who wouldn't handle losing particularly well. some serious denial there.

Admits Rose hit her clean, admits she was so badly rocked it was like she was standing beside her own body watching the ending unfold, admits the stoppage was good and she was out.

Don't understand why people care if she thinks she tapped or not. It doesn't change what happened at all. And by Joanna's own admission she hasn't gone back and watched the fight, but she admits she was completely done.

Admits Rose hit her clean, admits she was so badly rocked it was like she was standing beside her own body watching the ending unfold, admits the stoppage was good and she was out.

Don't understand why people care if she thinks she tapped or not. It doesn't change what happened at all. And by Joanna's own admission she hasn't gone back and watched the fight, but she admits she was completely done.

Basically she's saying "Rose has no power"...

"Rose has no power"...

Not at all what she said. She said it wasn't a hard shot but that it hit her right on point.

Lots of great strikers talk about how it isn't the hardest shots that usually do the most damage or lead to the finish, it is the shots you don't see coming that land clean. "Precision beats power"

It wasn't a tap,

She was just KOed so brutally her brain was sending all sorts of signals in distress which may have looked like a tap.

You know, like when you cut the head off a chicken it starts running around like a headless chicken.
<36>

1. She said she havent watched the fight.

2. There's a good chance she doesn't remember the fight at all.

Let it go. We all know what happened, except her. She'll come around to it.

If she doesn't remember, she could say just that instead of claiming emphatically that she didn't tap.

hit her clean but no power. in that interview when she starts talking about that out-of-body shit, it sounds like she's trying to say that it was some weird thing that never should have happened, like just a totally off night for her. she's basically trying to discredit rose.

I asked Overeem and he said he felt the tap. This is settled.

Not at all what she said. She said it wasn't a hard shot but that it hit her right on point.

Lots of great strikers talk about how it isn't the hardest shots that usually do the most damage or lead to the finish, it is the shots you don't see coming that land clean. "Precision beats power"

Her whole attitude Before, AND after getting TKOed has been terrible. I want to like her because she's a good fighter, but her sh*tty attitude makes it impossible.

damn this little girl is annoying as fuck.

Back