Joanna is shook

Her manager said 125. I can tell you that from first hand knowledge.

There's no such thing as halfway crooks

Val cant beat Amanda so shes quitting the division

<13>

That's why she offered to fight her on a day's notice? Because she is shook?

She offered to fight on a day's notice because she knew there was no way they'd let her + she would score points with gullible fans like yourself who probably thinks she's a G

IIRC, Ariel just informed her that Valentina's manager said Valentina wants to move down to 115. Valentina has beaten Joanna in kickboxing 2x

Joanna's responses (as best as I can remember):

-"who said that? He said that?"
-"always listen to the fighter's side of things too; managers talk a lot and it isn't always true."
-"we'll see, I'm focused on my 115 belt, focussed on beating [or tying] Ronda Rousey's defense record. Then maybe I would fight again at 115. After that, we'll see what's gonna happen."
-"I'm very open to this fight, but...."

She sounded surprised and shook to me. She knows Valentina is a step above the rest of the 115 division.

That was just my interpretation. Anyone else see the interview? What'd you think? Who would win this fight?
I say 2 years from now they are fighting for the title at 125.

That fight make no sense for Joanna unless for big money just like Holm and Cyborg. Holly wants big money to fight her so should does Joanna.

Too bad for "JJ vs Val" i can't see this fight gets more than 250k PPV buys and i'm being generous.

Another hater, bro she went off on Ray Borg & his management team when Ariel asked her the question & then she said after defending her belt again early next year then she can talk about 125lb title, she didn't sound shook, more like that is in the distant future & she isn't thinking about it currently, she's focused.

Yeah, sure, I'm a Joanna hater. That's why I've said these positive things about her (and many more):

But if we're defining fan as someone who roots for that fighter in most fights, I'm a fan of Lawler, Joanna, MM, and Cormier.

Best fight of UFC 200 weekend was Joanna vs Claudia.

Condit and Joanna both put on exciting, skillful, scrappy performances consistently.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back