Joanna Jedrzejczyk Targeting UFC Comeback In 2021

Wow, dude got banned over this.
Noooo, not the other Nate ! Had to read name twice between him and Nate's Black Shirt. Both are hilarious.... were ; one for the homies

Can't wait for the return of the wicked bitch of the west

TS, the article you posted relays information from my interview with Joanna, but doesn't provide any link or reference to the original source. If you're the author of the article, thanks for that...

Here's the full interview, complete with all the info The Overtimer is taking credit for:

I am not. I linked to the page where I found it.

I didn't even know that she was retiring in the first place?
that's probably because she didn't ever say she was retiring (as far as I know). She took time off after a brutal fight and then said she wanted a raise etc. Typical negotiation through the media, nothing more.

Noooo, not the other Nate ! Had to read name twice between him and Nate's Black Shirt. Both are hilarious.... were ; one for the homies

I haven't seen Nate's Black Shirt in a long time, he was almost always on double yellows. He must've had his account disabled by the authorities.

ebecbfdac801a88a120516c538599bd2.gif

Can't wait for her long anticipated return!

im one of the few sherdoggers who think the money these guys make is pretty fair for the most part. (it might be bc i kinda know some who were in the ufc) BUT, i do think jj deserves more than what she made in her last bout. she is a former champ, super exciting and probably should win fight of the year for 2020 (i think she did, but officially?) has international appeal in a country where mma is huge, and always seemed to be a team player with the ufc. if she really was making 100k/100k then thats a bit heartbreaking. even as champ she wasnt making much more. champs probably have a minimum, but it shouldnt be 100k to show 100k to win.

for reference, adesanya made 500k against romero that same night defending the belt for the first time... joanna defended her belt how many times???? he made a flat 350k when he faced gastelum for the interim title as comain event.

duno bout all that

Last edited:
Pay her well and make Xiaonan-Joanna for a shitle tot against the winner of Weili-Rose.

Back