Joanna Vs Schevchenko

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Will this fight be any different than their kickboxing bouts? Is there any reason to believe this will be competitive? I think Schevchenko is better everywhere and Joanna has no chance.

Sijara should be getting the shot not some 115 reject who lost her belt and was gifted rematch.

your troll threads are too obvious man

are you on saharas payroll or something?

i dont think i even got her name right, but who cares right?

There’s really no reason to believe Joanna has a chance but ok..
Well they fought a really long time ago. Its absolutely something worth watching to see how it goes now and its at the perfect time. Valentinas booked fights have been with people who back out of fights too much and joanna needs motivation as we know she will kill anyone not named thug rose. So it's a good time to see it and even if joanna loses it could be a competitive fight worth seeing.

There’s really no reason to believe Joanna has a chance but ok..

See, if you were just arguing that, i would think you were dumb but not a troll

but you also went on to claim sijara fucking eubanks deserved the shot.

It's going to be a fun fight, love both these ladies. TS is definitely a POS provocateur, but I honestly don't see a path to victory for Joanna.

Valentina has already proven to be the better kickboxer. In MMA Valentina also has great trips, positional bjj, and subs. Joanna pretty much just uses her grappling to keep the fight on the feet.

Valentina has more ways to win, but at least she gets a skilled opponent. She's going to run through the rest of that division.

I got Valentina all the way in this.... JJ is good but she's not realistic enough to beat the top of the division anymore. If you hop yourself up on lies, you better hope the tonic works. For Joanna it hasn't been working recently.... while she's lying to herself girls like Rose are dialing in on a reality....

I got Valentina.

115 reject???
she's a former champion who dominated the division before getting dethroned.
giphy.gif

See, if you were just arguing that, i would think you were dumb but not a troll

but you also went on to claim sijara fucking eubanks deserved the shot.

You don't have to be a troll just because you enjoy high level MMA, bud.

Ask not for whom the bell trolls; he trolls for thee.

How does Sijara not deserve it? She just destroyed a veteran of the sport and is super marketable. She was gonna headline MSG, rightfully deserved

meanwhile Valentina is a failed 135er who beat up a crackhead at 125 and Joanna is a failed 115er who got run out of the division by a teenage boy looking champion

She cannot make weight

Will this fight be any different than their kickboxing bouts? Is there any reason to believe this will be competitive? I think Schevchenko is better everywhere and Joanna has no chance.

Sijara should be getting the shot not some 115 reject who lost her belt and was gifted rematch.

to bad she not able to make weigh.

Back