Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

It’s all very annoying. Maybe if politicians didn’t spend half of their time campaigning to keep their jobs they’d actually do stuff once in a while.

I mean there's a guy directly behind Biden who looks like he's struggling to stay awake so I'm not too optimistic.

It’s all very annoying. Maybe if politicians didn’t spend half of their time campaigning to keep their jobs they’d actually do stuff once in a while.
Would be true in most cases but it’s not like Biden is out there doing rallies

That's always been his position. And unlike the 1994-2004 AWB there would be no grandfather clause. And of course law enforcement is still exempt.

Just glad to hear him say it openly at a SOTU, as now there's no actual debating about his position anymore considering how clear and boldly he just stated it.

Still baffled at stat about 1.7 million new housing units. That's nothing to brag about when no one can even afford to rent them or purchase them.

Inventory is no longer a problem at least here in middle TN. Price is the real killer. People can't afford housing. Houses are sitting for months on the market unless priced very fairly. Tons of apartment complexes here in Nashville are offering 3 months free your first year just to fill the vast amount of vacancies. 25% off your first year of rent for a 1 bedroom $2200+ apartment is still super expensive for the average person. And most developers are still insisting on building fuck-huge homes and "luxury" apartments to jack up the price.

Oddly, I'm thinking about grading Biden's performance and..........B+.

Would be true in most cases but it’s not like Biden is out there doing rallies
I’m talking more about congress. And making political points instead of doing work.

That said, I can make a case for Biden specifically being more above that stuff than most. But that’s not a discussion I want to have in this thread, honestly. Nobody’s changing anyone’s mind in this election, anyway.

Back