Elections Joe Biden Campaign Rally mega thread! SOTU this Thursday!

There was a couple times where it was so whiny and exaggerated that it was almost kind of shaky. Reminded me of principal McVicker

mcvicker.jpg
It's called vocal fry and youtube millenials do it to try and make themselves seem authentic since they don't know how to be authentic since all they've done is watch shows with fake characters in fake worlds so the way they act is like an alien trying to study human behavior and blend in

End of what rope? He was the one pushing to have the debate as scheduled.

Trump refuses to participate in virtual debate on Oct. 15: ‘I’m not going to waste my time’​

The second of three presidential debates this fall was originally slated to take place in Miami, Florida on Oct. 15. Both the Biden and Trump campaigns had agreed to the date, location and format back in June.

Then last Friday, Trump announced that he and first lady Melania Trump had tested positive for the coronavirus. Since then, more than a dozen White House officials have tested positive for Covid-19.

The second of three presidential debates this fall was originally slated to take place in Miami, Florida on Oct. 15. Both the Biden and Trump campaigns had agreed to the date, location and format back in June.

Following Trump’s refusal to do a virtual debate, the Biden campaign proposed that the third and final debate, currently scheduled for Oct. 22, be held as a town-hall debate, instead of just the two men and a moderator.

The Trump campaign tentatively agreed to a town-hall on Oct. 22. But then they demanded a third and final debate on Oct. 29, arguing that an Oct. 22 town hall was essentially a rescheduling of next week’s debate.

The Biden campaign rejected the idea of adding another debate day, noting that it was Trump, not Biden, who blew up the Oct. 15 debate by refusing to participate under the rules set by the commission.

Come on bruh. Dude caught Covid, literally refused to do the virtual debate, agreed to reschedule, AND THEN TOOK IT BACK to change the agreement to something else than honoring it when he's the one who caught Covid and why it was moved the first time. He was looking for an out. Pathetic for some who talks so big, he should have been kicking the door in to debate him whenever and however, not trying to change the rules against the commission multiple times and using it as an excuse to back out.

It's like she was casting for remote learning 2nd graders... with too much emotion. She did hit some real strong points off and on, but the delivery was cringe.

I think I liked her deal is because she wasn't yelling at me.

She reminds me of those sad dog commercials that tell you to donate money.

Reactions: N13
@Poon Goon Those 13 and 15 round mags you just bought would either have to be registered for $200 each or turned over to law enforcement.

<BC1>

Would you rather he grabbed her by the pussy?

He’s resorting to what he can since he can’t sniff em anymore.. give the old man a break, let him get his
Whoa, just asking if anyone recognized her, was wondering if it's someone he knows

It's like she was casting for remote learning 2nd graders... with too much emotion. She did hit some real strong points off and on, but the delivery was cringe.
I agree, didn't need the fake outrage angle, This is a tactic from the left, she should of talked normal without the reeeee

@Poon Goon Those 13 and 15 round mags you just bought would either have to be registered for $200 each or turned over to law enforcement.

<BC1>

There's just a 0% chance that would fly here in FL. Curious to see if he actually tries to follow up on it now that he's broke it out in the speech.

There's just a 0% chance that would fly here in FL. Curious to see if he actually tries to follow up on it now that he's broke it out in the speech.
Having no grandfather clause is insanity. That's the only reason the 1994 AWB passed.

Probably because people panic buy thus prices get jacked up.
I hope that's the only reason and there's no artificial inflation. Either way if there's a gun you want it would probably be good to buy it now. Never a bad idea to stock up on ammo when you find deals.

Biden was late because Gaza protesters were blocking the way from the white house.

<Lmaoo>

I hope that's the only reason and there's no artificial inflation. Either way if there's a gun you want it would probably be good to buy it now. Never a bad idea to stock up on ammo when you find deals.
Going by how most other industries have priced their products over the last 2 years, there will be artificial price hikes. But yeah the smart thing to do is to always keep an eye out for deals and if something drops well below price per round average just scoop it up.

Oh shit here comes the election advertising. It has begun.

Katie Britt (R - Alabama - U.S. Senate) is doing the response. She's cute. damn.

iu

She seems like a cooking show host.... but too emotional. Perhaps this is for women and not me. I could see women eating this up.

"Biden created this border crisis with 94 Executive Orders in his first 90 days" - Katie Britt ( Good Quote)

She now is telling the story of a woman being sex trafficked and raped daily from the border. She is hammering the border policy.... Fentanyl, Murder, from Biden's border policy.

Figures that she'd avoid talking about the christo fascist cum rag justice from her state that wants us ruled by his make believe God

Back