Joe Joyce vs. Marco Huck Ordered For EBU Title

Joyce vs Hrgovic 2 is the one I want.
I think Hrgovic is facing Eric Molina next on the AJ v Ruiz 2 undercard, I think. That would be a good fight though.

Always fun to see Joyce deliver a sloooow anticipated KO while his opponents watch him cock back swing and nail them in the face (every second of it). Just fun to see if he’s gotten any slower than his last fight.

Always fun to see Joyce deliver a sloooow anticipated KO while his opponents watch him cock back swing and nail them in the face (every second of it). Just fun to see if he’s gotten any slower than his last fight.
Joyce is slow. He reminds me of George Foreman except with less power and a much higher workrate. The volume gives his opponents problems because even though he is slow they can't dodge every punch that Joyce throws at them. Eventually he lands on them due to having a very high output.

I think Hrgovic is facing Eric Molina next on the AJ v Ruiz 2 undercard, I think. That would be a good fight though.
I think Hrgovic wins this time but Joyce is my favorite fighter,wish he would stayed with Sanchez ,he was really working the jab in that Stiverne fight,you never know what you get with him ,to many guys training him.

Joyce is slow. He reminds me of George Foreman except with less power and a much higher workrate. The volume gives his opponents problems because even though he is slow they can't dodge every punch that Joyce throws at them. Eventually he lands on them due to having a very high output.

I feel like you’ve told me this before hehe, at first I found a bit of humor in how slow he was but he’s proven to be very entertaining to say the least.

I feel like you’ve told me this before hehe, at first I found a bit of humor in how slow he was but he’s proven to be very entertaining to say the least.
I feel the same. When I first watched him I couldn't believe how slow and robotic he was but he won me over with his work rate and the fact that he just never stops going forward. He's never in a dull fight.

I agree that Huck would've crushed Joyce if this fight took place maybe 5 years ago or so. I remember I had money on Povetkin back when they thought and was sure I was gonna lose that bet when it was all said and done. Huck was one helluva fighter in his prime.

I don't think Joyce could've stood up to him back then but now I was surprised to see that Huck is even still fighting. The guy is damaged goods, he should've already been out of the game by now. Should be easy pickins for Joe here..

Yeah, no. This would be a big step backwards.

Joyce has got himself some momentum for a potential title shot - hopefully Frank Warren doesn’t fuck it up for him.

The only way that I can see this fight being remade is if there's a long wait or a shot at the title for Joyce & he wants a keep busy fight that pays well. Then he might take it.

But it's a mismatch of epic proportions now.

Back