Joe Lauzon is semi-retired and may comeback for Conor fight...

It was mentioned that he is semi-retired and would only comeback for an intriguing fight. Conor needs a tune up fight, had no problem calling Diego Sanchez. Meanwhile Joe Lauzon was from TUF 5 which was fought and won by Nate. Oddly enough, he never fought Nate but he has a win over Diego and Mac who are two TUF winners.

So I think Joe Lauzon would be a great fight and not to mention that Conor was supposed to fight Cole Miller until Cole threw a hissy fit about money or something and so lets see Lauzon vs McGregor.

Conor could win this fight with mid-difficulty if Joe does not activate his ground skills to wear him down and that would be a tough night for Conor 4 sure!
Why would Conor gift Joe a fight?

Lauzon needs to fight Cerrone and get a proper send-off.

He has about as much of a chance of fighting Conor Mcdavid as Conor Mcgregor.
I’ll be a bit surprised if he fights this year

Tbh Conor should be fighting guys like Lauzon, Ferguson, Miller. Maybe even a Drew Dober. Conor is no longer that guy. Robbie Lawler would be a sick fight.
IVE BEEN SAYING Dober vs Conor is the best McGregor should hope for, rankings wise

I hope the Chandler fight happens just because Mike absolutely kills Conor and id love to see his fan boys have a fucking meltdown

Lauzon would come out of semi retirement and Gabe Reudigar Conor. At this point.

Joe and Conor both have leg issues so it should equal out, book it.

J-Lau is awesome but he doesnt deserve anything near Conor even for a retirement fight. I wish he would come back one time for a main card fight against Clay Guida to get his revenge. Put them on the same card with Matt Brown and lets have a semi-legends FN. Why not...

Back