Joe NoBrain "I'm revising my thinking about this virus."

His guy Fauci said 100-200k total

However, public health experts at a briefing with the President said even if Americans continue to stay home and limit contact with others, between 100,000 and 240,000 deaths could occur over the next fortnight.

“This is not the flu,” Trump said – despite having repeatedly compared COVID-19 to the seasonal flu in the past – adding some executives with “great common sense” suggested the US “ride it out” and not do mitigation.

“This is not to be ridden out.”

However, public health experts at a briefing with the President said even if Americans continue to stay home and limit contact with others, between 100,000 and 240,000 deaths could occur over the next fortnight.

“This is not the flu,” Trump said – despite having repeatedly compared COVID-19 to the seasonal flu in the past – adding some executives with “great common sense” suggested the US “ride it out” and not do mitigation.

“This is not to be ridden out.”
I guess we'll see

A lot of information has been coming out saying that it primarily affects older people, people with respiratory issues, smokers, obese people, etc.

It kills more old people, but young get it too. They just live more to tell

If you don't think it's an extremely worrying virus at this point you're clinically braindead

Even today in England the police are having to break up neighbourhoods having BBQ's, all this virus is really doing is exposing how many idiots live around you

Yeh, I live next to a park in Leeds and up until this weekend just gone people were still having a kick about and BBQing.

Pretty crazy.

Also, where in Dorset are you from? My girlfriend is from Bridport.

Trump continued and continues to spread misinformation about the virus. Ignored briefings to act, lockdown and test for weeks.

THE HORSE HAS BOLTED. Stopping flights from China is tokenistic. Check the number of domestic planes currently in US airspace. It's spreading everywhere all over your country from within. Much of it could have been prevented.
It’s not trumps fault entirely, the governors have say on who comes in and out of their states and cities, I’ve been hearing sirens non stop coming down the street, well here is why. https://www.latimes.com/socal/burba...ents-of-alameda-care-center-die-from-covid-19

There is nothing Trump could have done except put in draconian flight bans as early as say Jan 1st, he blocked flights too late, no one took it seriously, de Blaisio said in early February, not to worry, Trumps hands were tied, he couldn’t stop flights because racist, he couldn’t do contact tracing because once again, racist. Every precaution Trump could have taken would have been ridiculed, labeled racist, I already have deleted tweets made by chuck schumer and other leaders, it’s fucked up. So it’s not his fault, he bought into what everyone else bought into, that it wasn’t a big deal. Well for the old and sickly it very nasty.

No one took it seriously, including all our leaders and Trumps enemies, including the mainstream media that you watch is putting this all on his doorstep. It’s not. Look at Italy, is that trumps fault too?

LOL

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Akin to SO many deniers.

So, for those of you who are still in the, "it's not a big deal" camp...prepare to be FORCED to change your mind as more and more young/strong people are horridly affected.

He's all shocked about the fact that it doesn't just affect old people.

He references how it's hit some young/strong people hard...

Shit. It's taken him THIS long to see what's going on... LOL

What do you expect in a morbidly obese country?

Trump continued and continues to spread misinformation about the virus. Ignored briefings to act, lockdown and test for weeks.

THE HORSE HAS BOLTED. Stopping flights from China is tokenistic. Check the number of domestic planes currently in US airspace. It's spreading everywhere all over your country from within. Much of it could have been prevented.

Donald Trump is not an infectious desease expert. It's those people that didn't do their job. If they did they would spoon feed him properly from the get go and stop indoctrinating the people that the risk to the american people was low, which was total horse shit

cancer is only killing 0.0003% per day, absolute nothingburger.

lol imagine comparing a day to 4 months.

Btw, 2,000,000 people have died from cancer so far this year and will continue to long after people forget about corona virus

But by all means continue with your stupid comparisons

LOL

It was bound to happen sooner or later.

Akin to SO many deniers.

So, for those of you who are still in the, "it's not a big deal" camp...prepare to be FORCED to change your mind as more and more young/strong people are horridly affected.

He's all shocked about the fact that it doesn't just affect old people.

He references how it's hit some young/strong people hard...

Shit. It's taken him THIS long to see what's going on... LOL

I got bad news: it is literally just the flu, bro. I mean literally just the flu.

You corona doomsday cultists are totally nuts and idiotic.

Why don't you step right up & volunteer to die then?

Well someday he will die. And so will you.

But if you have kids they might live, and they can live in a hellish economic collapse, or you know, 2,000,000 old people can kick the bucket and we can all move on with our lives.

In a few weeks, America will be COMPLETELY overrun and hundreds of thousands will die. By denying the virus, ignoring experts, and LYING, Trump has massively contributed to this and has blood on his hands.

I feel sorry for you Americans....

This is such a tired, repetitive bullshit story.

The US has a lower infection rate and death rate than most of Western Europe, a region that is constantly praised for its healthcare and welfare systems.

If Trump was really to blame as much as idiot liberals say he is, the US would be much worse off than Europe

Not getting the seriousness of this shit or not getting covid? I know 4 people personally who have it 1 of which is in severe condition. Cases are damn doubling every week where I'm at.

They studied cases of people who recovered and showed that like 4 out of the 12 studied lost up to 20-30% of lung function. That's winded walking up the stairs tier cardio.

Nice source, bro.

I like that source that you cited.

Sick source.

Dude, I’m so glad you included a source with this.

Rad source.

Really enjoying reading this source right now.

Damn, this source is soooo good.

Like OMG, I’m loving this source.

Well someday he will die. And so will you.

But if you have kids they might live, and they can live in a hellish economic collapse, or you know, 2,000,000 old people can kick the bucket and we can all move on with our lives.

So, you're willing to sacrifice all your older loved ones & millions of others to the slow, agonizing death of drowning in their own mucus? All so you can get back to your job & make some money? You're reprehensible.
Maybe you'll find yourself in an ICU somewhere gasping for breath while the fluid in your lungs solidifies & there isn't a damn thing that anyone can do about it. It would serve you right.

Back