Joe NoBrain "I'm revising my thinking about this virus."

It's hard to put much stock in the numbers. There will be a lot more cases that aren't counted because most people probably get the sniffles or mild flu like symptoms and that's it. No testing.

So they won't count as registered cases, or recoveries.

I'd assume the majority of cases fall into that untested category.
This, it’s too early to trust any of the numbers were seeing.

Covid-19 infection rate is significantly higher than we can test for, and early reports show the virus being mobile around Nov 2019. Meaning, we've had it in America / Europe for roughly five months, and the amount of infected are impossible to calculate given so many people aren't showing signs of of the virus, or simply don't have the means of being tested.

I'd guess the real fatality rate is closer to 0.5% world wide, and the infection rate somewhere shy of a billion.

It's not a massively fatal virus, it's not going to break countries apart of start a third world war, and, in the end it'll appear over-hyped and over-documented given the media hysteria.

Yeah but they have flu shots s flu had been around for ever. No vaccine to this and I’d rather die of flu any day. I’ve seen the people in ICU die they look like zombies fighting for air like a fish out of water. Like they literally fight they’re lungs are just being eaten by the virus
So...with vaccines the flu still kills more than the corona-cold? I'm sure dying of pneumonia from the flu is a walk in the park compared to dying of pneumonia from the corona-cold.

M
So...with vaccines the flu still kills more than the corona-cold? I'm sure dying of pneumonia from the flu is a walk in the park compared to dying of pneumonia from the corona-cold.
1,000s of years of immune systems evolving and strengthening helps too. I know your trolling but if this virus was as widespread and been on Earth as long as the common flu it would be wiping out millions every week.

I have a 27 yr old friend in the Bronx that's on a respirator. He's heathy and does bjj. This shits real.

I was on the forum calling this in late January. My friend got stuck in Guangdong visiting family and was telling me absolute horror stories. He had friends and extended family die.
Yeah I know people are trolling but people from Louisiana and NY are seeing scary shit. It’s terrible way to die it ain’t really funny.

Covid-19 infection rate is significantly higher than we can test for, and early reports show the virus being mobile around Nov 2019. Meaning, we've had it in America / Europe for roughly five months, and the amount of infected are impossible to calculate given so many people aren't showing signs of of the virus, or simply don't have the means of being tested.

I'd guess the real fatality rate is closer to 0.5% world wide, and the infection rate somewhere shy of a billion.

It's not a massively fatal virus, it's not going to break countries apart of start a third world war, and, in the end it'll appear over-hyped and over-documented given the media hysteria.

It.

Attacks.

Your.

LUNGS.

Pneumonia is NO JOKE.

It's people like who who ruin it for the rest of us.

Smoke less weed, man. Seriously.
I don’t smoke just a Diaz fan, I’m serious everyone gets flu at some point that’s why there’s so many deaths if everyone got this with no immunity or vaccine we’d be so screwed that’s facts man

The fact that Rogan has a huge platform and is not all that polarizing in his views (mainly because he changes them based on whoever is in the room) is why he's friendly with those people and able to get those sorts of guests. That does not say anything about his level of intelligence.

His primary talent is his ability to hold a conversation with a wide variety of people and not let it get awkward or turn into an argument, which I give him credit for. He is not in any way a smart person though, and the quality of guests he's able to get does not make him any smarter. As far as idiots go, he might be an outlier of sorts, but the man is still an idiot.

Being able to have interesting conversations with intelligent people on abstract topics (everything from quantum physics to things like the hard problem of consciousness) requires some intelligence. If he were an idiot not only would he not understand those topics well enough to ask interesting questions, but none of the high level scientists and philosophers (all of which have far more invitations to talk at events and stations around the world than they can accept) would appear on his show, because speaking with an idiot is a waste of time.

The quality of his guests is an indication that he is at least intelligent enough that they feel a useful conversation will come out of it. Most research physicists will tell you that is quite rare among non-scientists, and will in fact lament the inability to have intelligent conversations on much of modern physics with most journalists.

Seriously, if it was easy to have interesting conversations with such a wide variety of people -- and interesting to a wide variety of listeners, everything from people with almost no formal schooling to people with Phd's -- then there's be many people doing it, and presumably doing so much better than an 'idiot' like Rogan.

Rogan is clearly no genius, but his ability to ask useful questions on abstract topics shows he's anything but an idiot -- he's probably at least of average intelligence. If nothing else, he ironically seems to have a level of abstract intelligence which is higher than his practical instincts. That is, he tends to reflexively believe some extremely goofy things about the world (say faked moon landing) until he is forced to think about them, but once he starts thinking he understands things at at least an average level. Moreover, he seems to quickly grasp the essence of some things that are actually fairly hard for most people to grasp -- listen to his interviews with Brian Green or Sam Harris, and ask yourself if an idiot could have conducted them.

I used 'primarily' in my sentence to account for outliers that do not fall into identified risk categories. So someone who is young and healthy could get complications, but the risk is very low. Not impossible though.
The risk isnt low anymore. Continuing to think that is idiotic.

His is literally the biggest bullshit I have ever witnessed. #1 bullshit.

It's a seasonal flu and nothing more.

But hey, the sky is totally falling guys and the Emperor's clothes are beautiful.

Last edited:
I used 'primarily' in my sentence to account for outliers that do not fall into identified risk categories. So someone who is young and healthy could get complications, but the risk is very low. Not impossible though.

Well, that's kinda of the catch....

Plenty of young healthy people carrying it with minimal symptoms, and infecting many other people.

And since it's very contagious all around it spreads like wildfire.

Well, that's kinda of the catch....

Plenty of young healthy people carrying it with minimal symptoms, and infecting many other people.

And since it's very contagious all around it spreads like wildfire.
How do you know this? Can you prove it? How can you be sure it's just not a seasonal flu?

Florida and Alabama is about to get hit really hard...I can't believe there are still dumbass here that think its just a flu....

Once 5K-10K people start dying DAILY in the US, then maybe people here will shut the fuck up about their flu fascination

How do you know this? Can you prove it? How can you be sure it's just not a seasonal flu?
the seasonal flu hasn´t ever in my lifetime overcrowded the hospitals in italy to the point where they had to choose who lives or dies because of running out of respirators.
And that´s with all the additional precautions taken to minimize spread when it started to get really bad.

Once 5K-10K people start dying DAILY in the US, then maybe people here will shut the fuck up about their flu fascination
Be afraid guys ve very afraid. Shackle yourselves to your beds! Sacrifice your first born!

Lol. What a pussy.

the seasonal flu hasn´t ever in my lifetime overcrowded the hospitals in italy to the point where they had to choose who lives or dies because of running out of respirators.
And that´s with all the additional precautions taken to minimize spread when it started to get really bad.
Hysteria can crowd hospitals quicker than any flu. And which hospital do you speak of?

Hysteria can crowd hospitals quicker than any flu. And which hospital do you speak of?

Newsflash: people with hysteria aren’t in need of respirators or intensive care. Which hospitals? Have you not been watching the news, you do know it is quite bad in Spain and Italy? Jesus Christ people like this exist in this day and age? Is corono virus a conspiracy theory?

Be afraid guys ve very afraid. Shackle yourselves to your beds! Sacrifice your first born!

Lol. What a pussy.

We actually care for our love ones, unlike your selfish asss..

Newsflash: people with hysteria aren’t in need of respirators or intensive care. Which hospitals? Have you not been watching the news, you do know it is quite bad in Spain and Italy? Jesus Christ people like this exist in this day and age? Is corono virus a conspiracy theory?

Some of these moron obviously doesn't know anyone that work in the hospital right now...

Back