Social Joe Rogan’s Awkward Interview with The Rock…

The Rock is a crafty guy. He for the first time ever hurt his reputation badly with the Oprah/Hawaii thing and immediately ran back his base the WWE for a cameo. Then he patches it up with Joe Rogan and kisses ass over there.

He’s a hard worker, that’s for sure.

I don't think The Rock was just making up stories about considering MMA. Have you guys talked to MMA normies? They get their dates, events, fighters, etc totally wrong when you go down mma memory lane with them.

They say stuff like "Remember in the UFC when Fedor beat the crap out of Big Nog?! That was so awesome!!" or "Man Dan Severn outweighed Gracie by like 200 lbs!!" or "Does ____ still fight in PRide?" or "Oh yeah Royce Gracie had a cool cameo in the Incredible Hulk"

Pride didnt exist til Rock was becoming a huge star. yes hes gonna give up 5 million a year here in the US to go live in Rampages homeless van and take dives for legitimate businessmen in sweaters

Good point and even though Pride started in 97, most people didn’t know about it until post 2000 when the Grand Prix and Kazushi Sakuraba highlights hit the download sites.

So it’s very unlikely the Rock would have even heard about it lol.

Listened to like half an hour. Tried, but couldnt.
Rock is a parody at this point.

This clip must've been after rock said he considered fighting in pride.

Lol joe seems to be passive aggressively telling him no, you would have gotten your butt kicked and makes him watch Nog ( <-- big nog :)) vs Sapp and Fedor vs Randleman

Fedor is the GOAT.

Pride didnt exist til Rock was becoming a huge star. yes hes gonna give up 5 million a year here in the US to go live in Rampages homeless van and take dives for legitimate businessmen in sweaters

He said he was making 150 k a year and he was going to get cut from wwf

Honestly the JRE is a fun pet of my week, but I think I’ll have to pass on this one. The Rock just doesn’t seem like a genuine guy, like he’s pretending to be something he’s not.

As a person who hates fake/phony people I can imagine I would have enjoyed this.

Honestly the JRE is a fun pet of my week, but I think I’ll have to pass on this one. The Rock just doesn’t seem like a genuine guy, like he’s pretending to be something he’s not.
He's a brand now
Thats all

Yes, he was lying, we've already established that

You think the rock was making 5 million a year as a rookie in 1997? I think he debuted end of 1996. There is zero chance he was making more than the top tier guys. For a low level wrestler who wasn’t headlining at that time. I’m sure by 1999 he was making a killing but no chance in hell he was making 5 mill a year when he debuted

You think the rock was making 5 million a year as a rookie in 1997? I think he debuted end of 1996. There is zero chance he was making more than the top tier guys. For a low level wrestler who wasn’t headlining at that time. I’m sure by 1999 he was making a killing but no chance in hell he was making 5 mill a year when he debuted

You should work on your reading comprehension

The Rock trying to outdo Hulk Hogan with his lies about going to Pride

Pride 1 was in October 1997 and Pride 2 was dated march 15 1998.

The Rock joined the nation of domination in August 1997 months before Pride 1.

Why is that so hard to believe? Pride was closely related to pro wrestling, plus Chael days over in Japan the competition was much easier. Rock would have done OK in Pride

The Rock joined the nation of domination months before Pride 1, so his tell doesnt fit, there was no Pride events during his injury recovery time.

What's the story with the Rogan N-word cancellation? And the Rock Oprah scandal?

I don't really follow the news on these people, can anyone give me a quick recap?

When's he ever himself? He does the fake super nice guy imagine to sell tickets to his movies and hope people watch his terrible football league.

I was just thinking this. He always comes across like a politician to me. He's always acting.

Back