Joe Rogan’s days are numbered

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Did anyone else think Joe was really off last night? He was overly direct, more so than he usually is, and it was actually unprofessional. I usually love the guy, but I doubt he continues doing this for much longer. You can tell he isn’t enjoying it as much as he used to.

Every day is numbered

Did anyone else think Joe was really off last night? He was overly direct, more so than he usually is, and it was actually unprofessional. I usually love the guy, but I doubt he continues doing this for much longer. You can tell he isn’t enjoying it as much as he used to.

He was good friends with Anthony Bourdain

His bosses cant be happy with him for suggesting that the CM Punk fight wasnt completely legitimate

Oh, again a Rogan topic to say he sucks....

I like when he screams "OOOH IZ HURT MIKE !" No one screams as good as him, even my own mother...

In the prelims when the corner guy said something about "don't try to knock him out, he's a big ole mexican with a big ole head". And Joe burst out laughing. And I did too watching at home. Joe is awesome.

He has been going downhill oin all aspects of entertainment. His podcasts have been even worse.

he seems to be confused whether he's on his podcast or calling a UFC card.

I love the new Rogan that doesn't give a fuck. Him saying that CM Punk shouldn't be on the PPV, after people already paid 65 dollars for it, was hilarious. No one else could get away with that, without getting a talk by the UFC or WME.

He has the freedom to do and say things unlike anybody else. That's valuable. Hope he remains for another couple of years as commentator.

Rogan doesn't give a fuck anymore. His contract is up soon and I doubt he'll renew it with the new company. Now he's just speaking his mind and doesn't give a shit whose feelings he hurts. Quit being a bunch of bitches that need a safe place from mean words.

I actually prefer this brutal honesty side of Rogan on the broadcast, telling it like it is plus a little hyperbole for good measure. Bas Rutten is kind of like that too now.

Rogan is still usually good on commentary, but his post fight interviews are hit and miss.

It was so beta cuckish of Rogan to non-stop praise Colby all five rounds when Colby just earlier has said that Rogan is a nerd that knows nothing and that he would slap him when he saw him.

I hope not.

Rogan is a ppv staple... I don't care for those other non-energetic company suit voices

I actually prefer this brutal honesty side of Rogan on the broadcast, telling it like it is plus a little hyperbole for good measure. Bas Rutten is kind of like that too now.
He was amusing but stumbled quite a bit, he was off last eve.

Rogan doesn't give a fuck anymore. His contract is up soon and I doubt he'll renew it with the new company. Now he's just speaking his mind and doesn't give a shit whose feelings he hurts. Quit being a bunch of bitches that need a safe place from mean words.

I don’t need a safe space, I just thought it was unprofessional and impolite.

Bass Rutten is no Joe Rogan, I will tell you that right now. Not close. Not in this life, or the next. Rogan is one of a kind, and for that, it is a treasure to have him apart of the company..

Back