Joe Rogan "Adesanya is one the greatest Human Beings I have ever met"

He says a lot of things (more than likely blazed in the instances). He's also made similar statements in the past about The Baldfather.
dana-white-in-mens-fitness-magazine-photographed-by-per-bernal.webp

Adesanya is definitely one of the human beings alive.

Rogan’s mind is fried. I don’t pay attention to anything he says when possible if he’s on the mic. Especially if DC is on there too.

The guy is just fucked up, imo. Just too far gone. That whole Ronda thing was bizarre. He pretty much lost me at that point. You couldn’t pay me to watch/listen to his podcast.

This is just another example of it, imo.

Rogan is racist because he thinks that whites have superior and different brains to black people, not because the MSM compiled a video of every time Rogan ever said the n-word on his podcast with zero context.

And the MSM doesn't actually care that he's racist (because Rogan's racism had been online for over a decade and they did nothing), they only cared about what Rogan said regarding alternative treatments to covid.
I do feel thats a kind of racism which seems to run though a lot of US sporting culture, were the success of black athletes is put down not to hard work and dedication but only to being "gifted" and I think its an easy jump to move from claiming greater athletic gifts maybe a balance for inferior mental ones.

Good dude.

Use whatever the fuck term you like. Most people are shit cunts, he's not one of them
Calm down Izzy.

"Excellent human". That's some cringey shit to say. Your sci fi story overall is pretty bad because you wrote it down with conviction that anyone would believe it.

Im ok with Izzy though.

So he is 2nd to Ronda, the once in a lifetime athlete?
You could fill books with the stupid stuff Rogan has said. Still people watch and praise him

Seems like theres a "joe rogan says *insert dumb thing*" every few months or so.

Joe Rogan's Mount Rushmore of the greatest people in human history:

Rhonda
Jon Jones
Adesanya
Conor
Nah he rarely talks about Conor, he never said Rhonda is great human being, just a great fighter. Put Ngannou there and maybe Schaub

BTW Ngannou worked in sandmines in case you didnt know

Last edited:
Joe has a BBC obsession. That's why he hates GSP, Jan, Wonderboy and Stipe

Rogan is racist because he thinks that whites have superior and different brains to black people, not because the MSM compiled a video of every time Rogan ever said the n-word on his podcast with zero context.

And the MSM doesn't actually care that he's racist (because Rogan's racism had been online for over a decade and they did nothing), they only cared about what Rogan said regarding alternative treatments to covid.
Saying the n-word is not racist, blacks use it all the time. Do you ever see an asian using g-word or c-word all the time but get mad when the others use it? Saying ''I can say this word but you can't say'' is slave owner mentality. There is no another example of this in the world btw and don't give me slavery or black suffered bullshit, every part of the world has suffered minorities but they don't have this dumb logic. If you can't realize how stupid this is then there is no hope for you. Blacks can say it whenever they want but other can't is the exact opposite of equality lullll I can't believe i have to tell all of this to you.
And if saying blacks has superior physical genetics is not racist, then what Joe says is not racist either. You need to be unbiased and stop watching anime.

I don't understand why anyone cares what Rogan thinks, I just find it weird how he's got this cult following, he's just a bro dude who somehow got lucky getting rich off talking out of his ass and now anytime he gives an opinion people make a fuss about it like it matters

He also said Whitney Cummings was one of the smartest human beings on the planet. Straight up

Back