Joe Rogan exposing "Elsagate." Any y'all know what this is?

I totally agree with Rogan here...

This is some really bizarre shit: Something strange is happening on Youtube #ElsaGate

Almost seems like a recent art school grad is simply honing his skills with these crude animations.

Cartoons have a always been a little screwy, though. Think about Woody Woodpecker...dude acted like he was on crack. Droopy behaved as though he was abusing painkillers. Just to name a few.

Ultimately, parents need to be parents (not their friends), and make decision within their homes, whether they're popular with their children, or not.

I don't think hundreds of channels with thousands of videos and combined view counts in the tens of billions with millions of dollars of ad revenue is "trolling". It's pretty clear it's a co-ordinated effort and it's also pretty clear that it is insidious in nature.

i could see someone making a program to precedurally generate videos. I could then see someone else ( hell, or the same person) making a corrupted version that makes compilation videos, and sometimes slips in a murder.

the internet is not the place to just leave small children. maybe im just alot more cynical than everyone else on this board, but someone putting up vidoes like this assuming that parents wont monitor it sounds EXTREMELY plausible to me. it sounds exactly like what some asshole on the internet would do

Almost seems like a recent art school grad is simply honing his skills with these crude animations.

Cartoons have a always been a little screwy, though. Think about Woody Woodpecker...dude acted like he was on crack. Droopy behaved as though he was abusing painkillers. Just to name a few.

Ultimately, parents need to be parents (not their friends), and make decision within their homes, whether they're popular with their children, or not.

this. also the internet is NOT a safe space. not youtube, not anywhere else.

this. also the internet is NOT a safe space. not youtube, not anywhere else.
TV is all screwed up these day, pumping people full of messages in order to further agendas. I'm certain it's always been this way, to some extent, but it seems more vile than ever.

Don't even get me started on Youtube. No one can hold you accountable on YT!

i could see someone making a program to precedurally generate videos. I could then see someone else ( hell, or the same person) making a corrupted version that makes compilation videos, and sometimes slips in a murder.

the internet is not the place to just leave small children. maybe im just alot more cynical than everyone else on this board, but someone putting up vidoes like this assuming that parents wont monitor it sounds EXTREMELY plausible to me. it sounds exactly like what some asshole on the internet would do

how much time have you spent watching these videos?
there are numerous videos featuring cartoons or actual children being "injected", by numerous i mean hundreds. there are numerous videos featuring children eating shit or drinking piss. there are numerous videos featuring young children or cartoons being taped or tied down to a bed or chair. numerous videos featuring various things being pulled out of childrens feet. numerous videos featuring decaying flesh. a "murder" being slipped in here and there is literally the most mild thing this content does. the content seems to have a psychologically targeted element and if you think the content is just slipping in a murder here and there that tells me you haven't actually looked at this stuff

that's not really an argument

The argument is that people need to take care of their kids and the world has always been a fucked up place.

Maybe dont let TV (or the internet) raise your kids, that was my point.

how much time have you spent watching these videos?
there are numerous videos featuring cartoons or actual children being "injected", by numerous i mean hundreds. there are numerous videos featuring children eating shit or drinking piss. there are numerous videos featuring young children or cartoons being taped or tied down to a bed or chair. numerous videos featuring various things being pulled out of childrens feet. numerous videos featuring decaying flesh. a "murder" being slipped in here and there is literally the most mild thing this content does. the content seems to have a psychologically targeted element and if you think the content is just slipping in a murder here and there that tells me you haven't actually looked at this stuff

sounds like the internet.

Is this like the cinema of the unsettling?

sounds like the internet.
one channel alone called "seven super girls" brags its a show with an all female cast under 18. the content is nothing but 10-12 year old girls acting like toddlers and the channel has a combined 12 billion views. this isnt "just the internet" and youre coming off as a pedophile apologist right about now.

one channel alone called "seven super girls" brags its a show with an all female cast under 18. the content is nothing but 10-12 year old girls acting like toddlers and the channel has a combined 12 billion views. this isnt "just the internet" and youre coming off as a pedophile apologist right about now.

there is a lot of pedophiles on the internet. pretty sure everyone knows that.

The argument is that people need to take care of their kids and the world has always been a fucked up place.

Maybe dont let TV (or the internet) raise your kids, that was my point.
of course, that's a factor too. your argument that you turned up "fine" whatever that is, is not really that relevant (no offense of course)

of course, that's a factor too. your argument that you turned up "fine" whatever that is, is not really that relevant (no offense of course)

Fair enough.

there is a lot of pedophiles on the internet. pretty sure everyone knows that.
that may be the case, that doesn't mean pedophiles should be given a platform on the youtube kids app (or youtube at all) and be making millions from said content

Just keep your kids off the web. Its full with creeps.

There was a thread in Mayberry about it the other day, and I got sucked into the links provided for 2 hours. Had to stop cause it was getting really fucking creepy, some of the live action videos I saw just left me with a really bad feeling.

{<doc}
Meh this cartoon videos are probably made in a sweat shop in india or the Philippines at mass and the designers are told the jist pf what to make it about. I don't get all the hoopla about it. Kind of like fivr

There was a thread in Mayberry about it the other day, and I got sucked into the links provided for 2 hours. Had to stop cause it was getting really fucking creepy, some of the live action videos I saw just left me with a really bad feeling.

{<doc}
i was not able to watch that long. stuff is hypnotizing or something

could you make an argument that the cartoons many people watched as kids programmed them to accept needless violence and even death like images.

Gi Joe
Transformers
Ninja Turtles
Etc etc etc.

I don't know enough about This ElsaGate thing though.

i was not able to watch that long. stuff is hypnotizing or something
Yeah but to a kid that shit is hypnotic. They love it.

But the live action videos I was referring to I wasn't focusing on the animation... I was more referring to the way they dress the kids, etc.

The video that made me stop was this one of a 9 year old girl who had a soother in her mouth, her hair was in pigtails and she was very obviously wearing heavy makeup. She was pretty much just told to say random things to the camera, and the dude in the background kept referring to her as "Baby girl"

^ I feel sick even typing that

ron-swanson-computer-throw-out-parks-and-rec.gif

Back