• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social Joe Rogan Joins Trump's Adviser's Social Media Platform, "Gettr"

No, that's true. I know a couple who were both vaxed and one of them had three boosters and they still caught covid. Why you say to that person that is a lie?

Who's already getting 3 boosters?

Reactions: lsa
i'd say inflating your contributions to the developments of the mRNA vaccine technology is a pretty big red flag.
Absolutely, especially relating to what his arguments are against the vaccinations. No argument of his is based in the area of what he contributed.

It's like if I engineered a race car's chassis, then that design was improved on for years by other engineers with increasingly complex advancements. Then a top driver of one of these improved cars made a statement on what the optimal racing strategy is, a conclusion made in collaboration with a majority of the engineers who built on the original design. What authority would I then have to come in and say that top driver and the engineers who followed me are all wrong? Not like I made any more contributions since my initial design, so what extra knowledge do I have over the others?

Now imagine that driver losing his race means hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of deaths will follow alongside creating a tremendous burden on our economy.

I was on Parler for a little early on. It was hilarious. Alex Jones posted at least 15+ times a day and it reminded me of Dan the Wolfman for any grappling sub forum OGs.
I don't use Twitter so I had nothing to compare to, but I can't believe these things are so big. At least Instagram and Facebook make sense.

Absolutely, especially relating to what his arguments are against the vaccinations. No argument of his is based in the area of what he contributed.

It's like if I engineered a race car's chassis, then that design was improved on for years by other engineers with increasingly complex advancements. Then a top driver of one of these improved cars made a statement on what the optimal racing strategy is, a conclusion made in collaboration with a majority of the engineers who built on the original design. What authority would I then have to come in and say that top driver and the engineers who followed me are all wrong? Not like I made any more contributions since my initial design, so what extra knowledge do I have over the others?

Now imagine that driver losing his race means hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of deaths will follow alongside creating a tremendous burden on our economy.

What he said was interesting, but I agree on him not actually putting forth a valid argument besides "it might be bad for kids and I had issues". His argument was basically I was paid to review these things before. Or do I have him mixed up with the other guy who claimed I researched this 20 years ago and now I know the ins and outs of everything with one of the arguably biggest breakthroughs in vaccine availability in recent history? Let alone the fact that nearly the entire scientific world worked together to create a vaccine at a rapid rate with billions of dollars pumped in.

I get them mixed up all the time.

Yes this is his former aids social media twitter thing. Trumps is going to be called "truth social" i think.

And it spells doom for your side, prepare yourself
lQid4U.gif

No, I said it's (omicron) much more infectious and especially among the vaccinated. The numbers reported say thats the truth. Please point me in the direction that states this is a wave of unvaccinated individuals...
Read this carefully:

Are triple-vaccinated people more likely to be infected by the Omicron variant than the unvaccinated?

"No. But that is the message television viewers in France apparently got from an interview with Dr. Martin Blachier."

It's like Scotty trying to run the engine room on Star Trek TNG,
Montgomery-Scott-Scotty-Relics-screencap-TNG-episode-6x04-scotty-7344448-694-530.jpg

Joe rogan calling out #blueAnon hard, lmaooo. Funny since this both a mma forum and also #blueAnon bastion of libtards

Gettr ?
Name sounds suspiciously close to Grindr but that’s probably by choice and design.

<{Heymansnicker}>

So will Gettr be targeted as the next "white supremacist echo chamber" like Parler was because those on the left do not want people with different political ideals to have any kind of platform period?
No need to target it, these things usually implode on their own.
So is this finally the start of a legitimate conservative media eco-system that can go toe to toe with the other social media cesspits of human bile?
No, it'll probably implode like all the rest since it'll attract mostly people who can't behave on Twitter and they certainly won't start behaving on Gettr.

Back