Social Joe Rogan Joins Trump's Adviser's Social Media Platform, "Gettr"

Gettr done

200.gif

We need a militant - moderate social media platform to complete things here

Isn't this from Jason Miller? The chinless Trump lackey who slips abortion pills into the drinks of his girlfriends?

Trump's own social media platform is MIA at the moment as far as I know.

Isn't this from Jason Miller? The chinless Trump lackey who slips abortion pills into the drinks of his girlfriends?

Yes this is his former aids social media twitter thing. Trumps is going to be called "truth social" i think.

And it spells doom for your side, prepare yourself

Weird that the guy who started GETTR is irredeemable human garbage. Oh well must be a coincidence I guess! I’m sure it will be full of smart and good people making thoughtful commentary.

Last edited:
Well when big tech censors doctors and hold anti science views it’s hard to blame him.

When a "doctor" shared opinions that are contrary to actual scientific and medical fact, you think they really should have a platform to share misinformation?

Dr. Oz is currently running for office in the US and he's been sued how many times for spreading misinformation about "miracle" cures that has no basis in fact other than he has been paid to promote them on his show.

Wouldn’t surprise me to learn that most far right wingers aren’t actually anti abortion, just anti woman’s choice in the matter

So will Gettr be targeted as the next "white supremacist echo chamber" like Parler was because those on the left do not want people with different political ideals to have any kind of platform period?

Good to see Rogan moving to "Alt-tech" despite all the smear campaigns it gets from Wiki. Bitchute has so much potential, then you look at its Wiki page and the propaganda is laughable

Is this the platform where the Trumpers post pictures of their bowel movements or is it the one that was supposed to launch in November but is still stuck in limbo as trump raises more funds for it....

When a "doctor" shared opinions that are contrary to actual scientific and medical fact, you think they really should have a platform to share misinformation?

Dr. Oz is currently running for office in the US and he's been sued how many times for spreading misinformation about "miracle" cures that has no basis in fact other than he has been paid to promote them on his show.
show me proof hes lying... go ahead keep supporting pharma while you stay poor

Back