Social Joe Rogan Joins Trump's Adviser's Social Media Platform, "Gettr"

When a "doctor" shared opinions that are contrary to actual scientific and medical fact, you think they really should have a platform to share misinformation?

Dr. Oz is currently running for office in the US and he's been sued how many times for spreading misinformation about "miracle" cures that has no basis in fact other than he has been paid to promote them on his show.
follow the science and facts little fella. The left and their Big Tech propaganda arms have been all about the "facts." Everything said about Covid by them has been right on from the start!!!! Yes!

]
7l7kk4nnmv781.png

On the most recent podcast, his guest mentioned gettr and Rogan said “are only crazy right wingers on it”. I wonder if he knows this is the platform Trump made.

I don't look up to him.

But he is a great decision maker, something America desperately needs right now.
Well the American people obviously don't agree with your assessment of Trumps decision making skills or they wouldn't have kicked his ass out of the WH on Nov 3 2020 after only one term.

Lmfao. Imagine all the losers that will sign up for this. Hahaha I can’t wait to watch it implode

He should join RUMBLE....better platform that also has a cloud.

Just earning the title of doctor doesn't necessarily make you an honest person.

there is also not one common agreement among scientists.....almost like we could just have an exchange of ideas and best idea wins.... crazy....

PS lol at you simping for rich bitch techno-fascists

On the most recent podcast, his guest mentioned gettr and Rogan said “are only crazy right wingers on it”. I wonder if he knows this is the platform Trump made.
He does. Him and Tim Dillon made a joke about it “get her” lol

there is also not one common agreement among scientists.....almost like we could just have an exchange of ideas and best idea wins.... crazy....

PS lol at you simping for rich bitch techno-fascists

I'll take my science from places other than Twitter and mediocre comedian podcasts. You do you tho.

Rumble is more like YouTube though, yeah? While this is more like Twitter?

As long as Rogan is with Spotify it doesn't really matter what video site he's on since he's going to only post just clips.

I do get having an alternative to Twitter. Twitter is what you get when you have millions of simpletons like Kong posting who bring nothing of value to a conversation or to the World in general. But I don't think cloning that shitshow and making it more "free" is much of an improvement. It's a god awful format. I appreciate the quick news and videos but it seriously needs an overhaul.

Back