Joe Rogan knows ALOT more about mma than you and I

truthisfreedom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Joe Rogan mma credentials: Dude's been there since the very inception of the UFC....been sitting ringside watching almost every fight for 2 f*cking DECADES. Black belt in BJJ under Jean Jacque Machado. Lives and breathes mma.

His take on GOAT: Jones, Silva, MM.

Joe Shertard mma credentials: None.

"GSP is GOAT bro!"

I'm gonna go with Rogan on this one. Personally, I'd also include Fedor on that list, but whatever.

"Wahhhhh Steroids BRO!!!11!!!!"

everybody-is-on-steroids.jpg

Oh I forgot...GSP and his 9 % "Natural" body fat is the only champ who's ALL NATURAL BRO!!! Never touched a performance enhancer in his life! LOLOL
131012-gsp.jpg
131012-gsp.jpg

ALL NATURAL BRO!
giphy.gif

GOATS don't go 5 years without being able to finish an opponent.
GOATS don't tap to strikes.
GOATS don't need vaseline to beat smaller opponents.

vitor-belfort-anderson-silva-805094-1.jpg

fedorgoat.jpg

Jon-Jones-Chokes-Out-Lyoto-Machida (1).jpg

TRUE GOATS. Take your pick.

I can't agree more! I agree with Silva and Jones being GOATs but defintley not MM

Don’t forget about the once in a lifetime athlete.

Joe Rogan mma credentials: Dude's been there since the very inception of the UFC....been sitting ringside watching almost every fight for 2 f*cking DECADES. Black belt in BJJ under Jean Jacque Machado. Lives and breathes mma.

His take on GOAT: Jones, Silva, MM.

Joe Shertard mma credentials: None.

"GSP is GOAT bro!"

I'm gonna go with Rogan on this one. Personally, I'd also include Fedor on that list, but whatever.

"Wahhhhh Steroids BRO!!!11!!!!"

View attachment 305287

Oh I forgot...GSP and his 9 % "Natural" body fat is the only champ who's ALL NATURAL BRO!!! Never touched a performance enhancer in his life! LOLOL
View attachment 305289
View attachment 305295

ALL NATURAL BRO!
giphy.gif

GOATS don't go 5 years without being able to finish an opponent.
GOATS don't tap to strikes.
GOATS don't need vaseline to beat smaller opponents.

View attachment 305305

View attachment 305307

View attachment 305301

TRUE GOATS. Take your pick.
Dude... Rogan is burnt since the #RouseyCanBeatBWs episode...

Rogan is legit. The guy does know his stuff. Just miss him and Goldie. Would suck to lose both to Bellator down the road(doubt it happens).

Don’t forget about the once in a lifetime athlete.

That's UFC marketing hype, but you know that already.

GSP is in the UFC, so Rogan has no reason not to include him, unless he thinks he's just not qualified. But you know that already too.

From Rogan knowing more about MMA to a GOAT discussion...
PIkprkZ.gif

Every time I see a GOAT post and Royce Gracie isn't mentioned it just loses credibility. Not saying he is 100% the GOAT but fuck, the dude has to be considered.

OP sounds like one of those morons who needs for others to give his opinions to him.

received_10155199026477861.gif

Can't Wait for WME to replace Joe for good.

Can't believe so Much of you worship that Guy... Smh

One of, If not THE greatest authority on MMA in the world

Can't wait to see a yellow card on TS for falsely accusing a fighter of steroids with zero evidence

Good thread ... unfortunately UFC fans are not mature yet to handle that amount of truth.

Well Eric Clapton was at one point one of if not the greatest guitarist of his era if not ever then after awhile he said fuck it and just wanted to make music like The Band I'm sure Rogan said fuck it along time ago.

Silva Da Goat. Wait and see how Bones does when he gets to be 40. Also he has had huge gaps between fights which allow him - with Greg's help - to tailor preparation for specific opponents. Watching Spider Silva's fights is like being transported into another dimension. He stands alone at the top of the fucking heap.

GSP GOAT. Lol at making Rogan's opinion your bible. I like Joe, but he's wrong about most things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockweiler
Back