Joe Rogan on "cucks"

as a minority i don't and i dont like it when white libs call my people people of color either.

If I was a minority it would piss me off to have some self loathing white guilt afflicted cunt speaking for me or advocating for me. Minorities are perfectly capable and do well when the effort is made.

Thanks for keeping me updated, TS.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

a guy let me shit in his wifes mouth. You would be surprised the freaks that are out there.

I have friends of all walks of life but regarding wife cuck slam situations, my half Asian half white and my Latino with this sick jerry curl fro hair , both pretty roided out at times..... have ten times as many stories of any other demographic getting asked to bang some guys wife(usually a white couples some even offering money) randomly at the bar or at a strip Club etc.

Easily once a month they are approached in this manner.

Rather tame on the fetish spectrum story wise..... but I can only imagine what else gets asked by these types of couples.

So was it a healthy clean dump or like a adderal induced splatter job?

Also I wish Cruz would go on rogans dorkcast show and correct him some more.

Didn't watch the video but I imagine it went something like this.
Rogan: "Cucks are a weird phenomenon...have you tried DMT?

Is Rogans wife hot?

Someone 5'7 or taller should sleep with here to see Joe and his small man complex having a meltdown.

If I was a minority it would piss me off to have some self loathing white guilt afflicted cunt speaking for me or advocating for me. Minorities are perfectly capable and do well when the effort is made.

Surely they're inferior, easy to oppress just by looking at them funny, and need help, yes?

<{cum@me}>

Most people who use the word cuck are idiots because they have little to no idea what it means and are only using it because it's the new insult.

He's right.

There are legions of people out there stomping perfectly good words into sand, rendering them unusable.
Alpha, beta, cuckold, simp....all these words should die

Actual cucks are 100% the most weird, off-putting people.

Total wet blankets at lifestyle parties, they throw the whole vibe off.

Creeping around taking pics and shit, smh.

he said that the moon landings were faked and that all of the world's problems could be solved by weed and jits.

Then he posed an open question about whether the listener had tried DMT.

Back