Opinion Joe Rogan podcast, intellectually dishonest

Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a great critic of Islam.
We should have more people in the world like her.
Kept going despite the death threats as an ex muslim

Any religion that wants you killed when you quit it,
doesn´t sound very enlightning.
islam is always telling people what to do. Kill the gays and infidels

Imo it´s not a typcial religion but a war philosophy

I could never figure out this :
The bible has almost the same violent texts yet the Christians have a fraction
of the religious crimes the muslims have done

What makes muslims so violent and primitve
compared to moderate christian philiosophy 'live and let live' ?

Last edited:
Mohammad (piss be upon him) was quite a brilliant warlord, but hardly original. Constantine did it first.
Even Islam isn’t original. It’s an amalgamation of Christian heresies (most notably Arianism), as well as Old Testament.

She didn't lie about everything. She lied about her name and some other small stuff to escape her family because they were trying to hunt her down and she was scared. She provided the NY times with letters one with her sister warning her that her father and ex husband were gathering people to look for her from other clans. The other was a letter from her father wishing she would go to hell and suffer with Satan. That's fine though you can side with the part of the family that wishes their own daughter suffers in hell because she didn't want to be with her husband anymore. Like all loving fathers do when their daughters are so scared of their husbands they flee the country.

When your daughter decides to leave her husband will you also wish that she suffers for eternity in hell?
Look at the video link I posted. She lied about everything. The letters were fake, the govt of Netherland did a thorough investigation and found proof that she was never in danger. They actually discovered the opposite, that she wanted to fake a story and become rich in the west. She even wanted her ex-husband to join in her scam. When caught, she was stripped of her passport and was about to be sent back, but the United Snakes took her in, as a propaganda machine. And you all ate the baloney she was serving.

Mohammad (piss be upon him) was quite a brilliant warlord, but hardly original. Constantine did it first.
Even Islam isn’t original. It’s an amalgamation of Christian heresies (most notably Arianism), as well as Old Testament.
Yeah, and your dad is actually your brother.

Explain what did she lie about? Also provide the source for your claims please. Everyone is a liar so it's not surprise that she is also a liar because she's human like the rest of us. Your a liar to. You've lied before just like we all have.
I’ve already posted a link to a video of the investigation by the govt of Netherland exposing her. Use Google to look for it, how lazy are you?

There are 1.6 billion Muslims, it is grotesquely stupid to claim that there isn’t a single Muslim out there that you can rationally discuss religion with. Some would say that’s an extremely bigoted view to hold.

i would like to debate with someone who actually believes their prophet chopped the moon in half with his sword.

Look at the video link I posted. She lied about everything. The letters were fake, the govt of Netherland did a thorough investigation and found proof that she was never in danger. They actually discovered the opposite, that she wanted to fake a story and become rich in the west. She even wanted her ex-husband to join in her scam. When caught, she was stripped of her passport and was about to be sent back, but the United Snakes took her in, as a propaganda machine. And you all ate the baloney she was serving.

Where in the video does it say the letters are fake. I skimmed through it. I don't want to watch the whole thing it's boring as hell. Also she was allowed to keep her Dutch citizenship at the end of the investigation https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...over-passport-for-somali-born-mp-6096947.html.

Also this wasn't a video about the investigation this was a documentary done by a television station which then prompted the investigation by the Government.

Where in the video does it say the letters are fake. I skimmed through it. I don't want to watch the whole thing it's boring as hell. Also she was allowed to keep her Dutch citizenship at the end of the investigation https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...over-passport-for-somali-born-mp-6096947.html.

Also this wasn't a video about the investigation this was a documentary done by a television station which then prompted the investigation by the Government.
And 5 months later she lost it again. The letters from her «sister» in Kenya were shown in 2006, the investigation showed that they were not real.
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.voanews.com/archive/somali-born-legislator-ayaan-hirsi-alis-dutch-citizenship-rescinded?amp

And 5 months later she lost it again. The letters from her «sister» in Kenya were shown in 2006, the investigation showed that they were not real.
https://www.google.no/amp/s/www.voanews.com/archive/somali-born-legislator-ayaan-hirsi-alis-dutch-citizenship-rescinded?amp

Very weird the Dutch don't seem to know what they are doing and seem to be playing political games with this womens life. Good thing she moved to the US and doesn't have to deal with their nonsense anymore.

Also that link povides no proof the letters were fake. You said it was in the video and I asked for a timestamp. Can you please provide a source the letter were fake? It took me a long time to find the article from the NY times about the letters the first time around. It's going to be hard for me to find another article saying they were fake.

Very weird the Dutch don't seem to know what they are doing and seem to be playing political games with this womens life. Good thing she moved to the US and doesn't have to deal with their nonsense anymore.

Also that link povides no proof the letters were fake. You said it was in the video and I asked for a timestamp. Can you please provide a source the letter were fake? It took me a long time to find the article from the NY times about the letters the first time around. It's going to be hard for me to find another article saying they were fake.
If the letters were real, she would’ve kept her citizenship. The only reason she kept her citizenship temporarely, was because of public uproar. The easiest way to become rich in the west for a person from a muslim country is to become ex muslim, and the biggest market is the US. You can get the investigation documents sent to you on request from the Dutch govt.

If the letters were real, she would’ve kept her citizenship. The only reason she kept her citizenship temporarely, was because of public uproar. The easiest way to become rich in the west for a person from a muslim country is to become ex muslim, and the biggest market is the US. You can get the investigation documents sent to you on request from the Dutch govt.

So you've gone from telling me the letters were fake and the proof is in the video and calling me lazy. To then linking me to an article that doesn't even mention the letters. To now there is no proof and your only proof is that because the Dutch removed her citizenship it means the letters were fake. Even though at the time she was allowed to keep it and then they came a year or two later to revoke it again. Not only that NONE of the articles talking about her citizenship being revoked even mention the letters.

Something tells me the letters were never part of the investigation and her citizenship was revoked because of the original lies about her name and refugee status. The letters wouldn't be enough for her to keep her citizenship anyways. They simply show that she has a shit family and having a shit family isn't enough for citizenship.

What I understand from your posts is that it'd be much more better for everyone that we's screen all immigrants and let in only a few.
We'd avoid instances such as you mention here and we wouldn't have to deal with the imported problems.

A lot of people are anti-islamic but are too cowardly to openly admit it. Islam rubs some people the wrong way for different reasons. Most views on Islam are generally bias.

its not that there isnt alot of muslims you cant discuss islam with, the issue is that there is such a high% of muslims compared to any other group of people that you cant discuss it with, and on top of that alot of them will actively try to kill you or encourage other muslims to do so.
If you dont understand this you are not living on planet earth sherbro, has nothing to do with being a bigot. The bigot cop out is also weak sauce.
Is this a serious comment? The percentage of the 1.6 plus billion Muslims in the world that actually "wish death on the infidels" is obviously minute lmao. And the idea you cant discuss Islam with Muslims is also false. We just don't tolerate disrespect of the religion.

Is this a serious comment? The percentage of the 1.6 plus billion Muslims in the world that actually "wish death on the infidels" is obviously minute lmao. And the idea you cant discuss Islam with Muslims is also false. We just don't tolerate disrespect of the religion.
You said it best yourself, you dont tolerate disrespect to the religion. Depending on how muslims interpret islam, disrespect can be everything from suggesting reforms to saying islamic laws are backwards.
Come back when you can look past "disrespect" and have a conversation about the problems that exists in islam and islamic countries

Last part is why people don't want Islam in charge of anything. You just said it. Thanks. Argument over.

Last part is why people don't want Islam in charge of anything. You just said it. Thanks. Argument over.
Lol theres no argument.. Islam is a religion of love. If not the world would be in a big ass war right now. Stop trying to justify your ignorant ass views. You've probably never had a conversation with a Muslim but have all these "feelings" about Islam. Gtfo.

Lol theres no argument.. Islam is a religion of love. If not the world would be in a big ass war right now. Stop trying to justify your ignorant ass views. You've probably never had a conversation with a Muslim but have all these "feelings" about Islam. Gtfo.
Oh yeah. You're definitely proving it. Other than that every every single Islamic country being fucking awful and getting worse instead of better your assessment is spot on. Indonesia was doing ok but they're going sharia so they're out. Who's your superstar? Turkey? Let me guess not real Muslims. Theocracy sucks, it's why it's been abandoned in every first world country.

Oh yeah. You're definitely proving it. Other than that every every single Islamic country being fucking awful and getting worse instead of better your assessment is spot on. Indonesia was doing ok but they're going sharia so they're out. Who's your superstar? Turkey? Let me guess not real Muslims. Theocracy sucks, it's why it's been abandoned in every first world country.
Same played out conservative narrative. How about Dubai or Abu Dhabi? Virtually no and crime ultra affluent. Lets not forget there have been Muslim countries with women leaders as well.

Back