Joe Rogan says Holloway is the greatest FW of all time?

I'd still give the nod to Aldo based on how long his title run is.

Based on Rogan's logic, Volkanovski would be the greatest FW if he beat Max twice.
Joe rogan, for some reason, really hates aldo with a passion. I've never seen anything quite like it. This is the same dude who speculated a very harmful runour about Jose around 2016 and then backpedaled afterwards (I think aldo's team asked him politely to stop), then he goes on to call max the GOAT, but aldo had more longevity, a longer reign and a more complete skillet. It's very confusing and also frustrating. Joe always takes every opportunity to bury aldo with that claim. Even holloway corrected him once. I wonder why Noone has ever called him out or asked him why he insists on that narrative.

Rogan is a human and so occasionally picks favorites. I wonder if people expect him to be some kind of Atticus Finch type of neutral arbitrator in all things MMA. They want him to be like a stone wall, a totally blank slate for the facts to present themselves on

Rogan says a lot of dumb shit. Whether it be as a commentator, during a stand-up bit or even more so on his podcast.

This is the same guy that said wearing masks is "for bitches" about covid. The same guy that shills in almost every promo he can for the UFC. He rides Sean O'Malley's nuts saying he had maybe the best walkoff KO of all time when he knocked out Wineland.

He'll shit on a fighter every chance he gets and changes his opinion about them at the drop of a dime, but will never get his ass in the cage or do any grappling or striking comps. I can't stand Rogan and his bullshit. Schaub exists outside of fighting solely due to his association with Rogan. That's enough for me to give him shit.

And it's fucking Aldo by a Matt Hughes country breakfast mile. Anyone saying anyone but Aldo is basically like the dummies screaming "Weidman GOAT" years back - sit you ass down. I say this as someone who really likes Max too.

amazing post, also “country breakfast mile” hahahahaha

Rogan says contrarian shit just to get people to talk about him, He projects and people take notice... is normal
<BC1>

Back