Joe Rogan shuts down Steve O's attempt to advertise his product

Dawg, i dont live in a third world country - The plumbing can handle anything fine, i can put a goddamn body down there. Fucking hell leaving shit in your toilet
Even though literal plumbers will tell you otherwise? My plumbing I know for a fact cannot handle wipes or paper towels because it's been clogged before and I live in the US

What if you have someone over for dinner and they have to go? Tell them to throw it in the trash? What if they have diarrhea?
Never been a problem because in general most people are shy about taking a dump at other people's house anyways and secondly I know I'm in a small minority of people who wipe with wipes so everyone who does go just wipes with tp and flushes

Joe drinks white powder called athletic greens that im sure does nothing

Even though literal plumbers will tell you otherwise? My plumbing I know for a fact cannot handle wipes or paper towels because it's been clogged before and I live in the US
My God. <Lmaoo>

We're still in awe that you throw your shit wipes in a trash can.

Why not just shit in the can?

Nootropics definitely work.

Pretty big field. Everyone from executives to athletes are using them in some form right now.

If you look at the research behind each of the individual ingredients, it will paint a different picture.

Anyone who's actually used them as a student or who is involved with anything mentally intensive can attest that they're legit. To call them bullshit is just ignorance to the field as a whole.

Although I've never tried alpha brain. It's expensive for what you're getting. The individual ingredients themselves are legit though.

It's an 8-9 figure company. Lots of people using it for years. If it were bullshit, the backlash would be immense.
Hey smartypants ever think of this? The peabrains who are looking to use this artificial crapola are the type to not really know if or bullshit that it works. If you're smart you'll already be getting this shit from better, natural sources.

Would you shit in the sink if your plumber told you to do it?

I don't dislike Rogan, but it's funny how his lack of self awareness and hyper focus has worked for him somehow. Obviously being hyper focused on something can be a positive trait, but in general, it's a fairly negative trait to have in a social situation. He often can't let things go or read the room. It works for him from an entertainment aspect because it creates tension, but I feel like he's probably like that in everyday life. Remember the ice bucket incident on the UFC? He'll also focus on weird statistics (that can often be wrong) in a fight and mention it again and again.

When i worked to Florida, all the Mexicans I worked with would throw their shitty toilet paper in the trash can, not the toilet. Very fucking vile. Something about the homeland and septic tanks or some shit.

Because it's bad for pipes to flush them.

Ive used the wipes since my hemerroidectomy surgery and never blew up pipes, tanks, or sewers.

Lucky you. Happens alot to owners depending on the year the home was built.

I really don't care one way or the other. Rogan is Oprah for dudebros, so he can go fuck himself in general. On the other hand, I generally like Steve-O, but IDGAF about him getting shut down for shilling.

Not nearly as bad as you think bro. Try it yourself, or just keep doing what you're doing and continue only wiping with toilet paper and leaving your butt all dirty and smelly or flushing your wipes and creating plumbing issues for either yourself or others.
I fold up a few pieces of tp and run it under tap briefly (like a split second) The moisture helps get the area scrubbed of little pockets, and the extra slices folded keeps it from falling apart.

I don't stop wiping until nothing shows up. You don't need to waste paper towels.

Brother, it's fucking disgusting. Nothing like using the restroom in 95 degrees, 98% humidity, with a trashcan full of shitty paper.

I agree but we're talking about if it effects pipes that will cost YOU alot of money to replace.

This.

Back