Media Joe Rogan tells Dana to promote Muay Thai in 4 oz gloves

Imagine if the UFC actually had a legit president instead of some privilege mafia home gurl who didn't constantly talk shit about its fighters, fans, or anyone in between.
The mother fucker lives in his own little bubble and is so far removed from the fans perspective it's comical.

Last edited:
The mother fucker lives in his own little bubble and is so far removed from the fans perspective it's comical. On top of that it's all what you said too.
It really wouldn't surprise me if we find out that Dana and the fertattas were hilary clinton people left and right during their rise.

Loved MMA first and foremost, but the 4oz MT fights are so action packed with brutality and skill. I've never seen fights that never disappoint, just about every damn fight is a barn burner.

They are unusually cool. Better than bareknuckle, too.

No thanks, who the fuck is the UFC going to sign that's actually good and worth watching?
ONE Championship already has all the top fighters locked up for 4oz glove Muay Thai and they also have the full developmental pipeline setup as well. They are where it's at for small glove Muay Thai.
that is a noob take, there are tons of top level muay thai fighters in different camps that are not in ONE, 100%. muay thai in 4 oz gloves is the best innovation of combat sports, since MMA 100%. that is ONE's bread and butter, and I bet they are shitting themselves HOPING that UFC or another US org does not do that anytime soon. Muay Thai in 4 oz gloves, with top level muay thai fighters, against foreigners who think they can stand a chance is the most exciting shit ever. the ONE friday cards consistently put out massively underrated bangers, you can't fake that excitement at all. it is the best shit since MMA and if UFC was smart, which they are not, they would do it. but instead, they do MORE seasons of THE ULTIMATE FIGHTER which culminate to fucking nothing, they sign TaLEnT like Raul Rosas Jr, and then they actively promote SLAP LEAGUE, which is really just a SLAP in the face of fans of martial arts. Do yourselves a favor, and watch ONE's muay thai in 4 oz gloves, I promise you, you will not be disappointed. You will educate yourselves, you will learn, you will gain respect and admiration for these thai fighters, and you will start following. It's what they don't want you to know. Jesse Ventura style.

wow there are so many dumbass noob takes here, it's so obvious these inbreds haven't even tried to watch. because if they did, they'd stfu and would keep watching. half of these TKO shills sound like 1990s USA. MMA will never catch on! Who wants to watch cage fighting, when there's boxing??? Muay thai will never catch on! How do you even market that? Easy. It's MMA without the ground. Everything else goes. If I didn't know jack shit about Thai fighters, and now i'm caught up with ONE's fighters, then everyone else can do it too. It just takes one banger fight, one banger event for people to catch on and then it's absolutely over. I knew nothing about muay thai fighters, now you bet your sweet ass i'm tuning in every Friday for massively underrated fights. And I usually hate watching anything below 145/135 fighters. Muay Thai is totally different. These motherfuckers are throwing with everything they have, elbows, knees, kicks, punches, etc. It is a totally different atmostphere, feel, sport, and there is 0 holding back, 0 point fighting pitter patter, 0 oblique kick bullshit, it's a straight up war. Often times, I feel like these fights are way better than 90% of MMA matches out today. Yall are sleeping.

Level of excitement for MMA shot down once I started watching One Friday Night Fights. I mean Israel vs Sean Strickland was a championship fight... with the former champ back pedaling the entire fight

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back