Rumored Joe Rogan was really getting choked by Coleman and it was serious

giphy.gif

One of my favorite gifs of all time, lol

Mark doesn't look angry at all. He's just fucking around and Joe is having a go back

I don't get the rogan hate?

Though that one time he cried over rousey was by far the most pathetic, beta move I have ever seen from a celebrity

He maybe be a billionaire some day and have 100.black belts? However, nothing will ever wash away that 'once in a lifetime' pathetic moment

Wearing heels is pretty bad too, but he would be far from the only manlet celebrity pulling that trick

Work your magic Dana I want Coleman vs Rogan for UFC 275!

I read that Mark had ill feeling towards Joe and it was the reason that they tussled I decided to look it up and found that the person that recorded and uploaded the video is radio host Jeremy Loper who is close friends with Mark and Mark was upset with Joe for stealing Loper's viewers much like the Alyssa Milano situation. The video is posted on Loper's youtube page and he also tweeted the video on his twitter and in an earlier part of the video Mark says that Loper is number 1 and Joe Rogan is number 2

Mark had also allegedly been mad at Joe because Joe was going around doing a bit in his stand up about hanging out with a former UFC heavyweight and getting prostitutes. The bit makes fun of said fighter who is supposed to be Coleman and Coleman was mad that Joe was going around telling the story and making fun of him instead of keeping it private. Wes Sims is in the video as well and judging by his reaction to being filmed plus the way he informs Joe that Coleman was present makes me think that he was in on it too. They set Joe up to where they were going to try and aggravate him to get mad and fight with Mark but you can tell that Joe knew exactly what was going on and he stayed calm and laughed it off because he knew they were recording him

You can see how hard Mark is choking Joe because Joe's face is wincing in pain:

View attachment 793794

View attachment 793795

Look at Mark once Joe breaks away. He's got a very serious expression on his face and doesn't look like he's joking around:

View attachment 793796

Here's the video timestamped:

I've never seen that full clip , coleman definently looks a little agitated

Even a shot to pieces, broken down semi-crippled version of Coleman would beat the absolute fuck out of the vast majority of people, Rogan included.
Based on what exactly?

lol the best part is joe trying to play it off in the end with a "Mark coleman ladies and gentlemen"

Mad at Joe for stealing some other cunts viewers ? That is some really weak, petty, high school cheerleader shit from Coleman.

Meh doesn’t look too bad. Rogan was supposedly 210lbs, Coleman couldn’t have been much bigger
I mean of course adding muscle mass helps, but a natually smaller guy like Joe who is bulked up from years of PEDS and weight training is not going to be as strong as a naturally large-framed wrestler like Coleman who still looks like he has about 30lbs on Joe.

Also wtf happend to all the likes?

You mentioned the "Loper 1, Rogan 2" part but the guy basically told Coleman to say it in between the numerous times Coleman was saying "He's good, he's really good". There's also a difference between not going light and being for real. And you could see Coleman cringing as Joe is flying back into the corner of the wall like he knew he went harder than he realized/wanted to.

State of Coleman's shirt. I forget how trashy the UFC used to be pre-USADA/McGoat

State of Coleman's shirt. I forget how trashy the UFC used to be pre-USADA/McGoat
Lol I remember Chuck and Randy’s ridiculous Affliction shirts. Randy even wore a string bikini tank top at one time

I read that Mark had ill feeling towards Joe and it was the reason that they tussled I decided to look it up and found that the person that recorded and uploaded the video is radio host Jeremy Loper who is close friends with Mark and Mark was upset with Joe for stealing Loper's viewers much like the Alyssa Milano situation. The video is posted on Loper's youtube page and he also tweeted the video on his twitter and in an earlier part of the video Mark says that Loper is number 1 and Joe Rogan is number 2

Mark had also allegedly been mad at Joe because Joe was going around doing a bit in his stand up about hanging out with a former UFC heavyweight and getting prostitutes. The bit makes fun of said fighter who is supposed to be Coleman and Coleman was mad that Joe was going around telling the story and making fun of him instead of keeping it private. Wes Sims is in the video as well and judging by his reaction to being filmed plus the way he informs Joe that Coleman was present makes me think that he was in on it too. They set Joe up to where they were going to try and aggravate him to get mad and fight with Mark but you can tell that Joe knew exactly what was going on and he stayed calm and laughed it off because he knew they were recording him

You can see how hard Mark is choking Joe because Joe's face is wincing in pain:

View attachment 793794

View attachment 793795

Look at Mark once Joe breaks away. He's got a very serious expression on his face and doesn't look like he's joking around:

View attachment 793796

Here's the video timestamped:

Rogan is so alfa

Back