Joel Osteens church shooting

So you're saying we should lock up anyone who owns a gun.

I wouldn't have gone there myself, but you make a compelling argument.
What in the world did your brain read when you read what I actually typed out?

What you responded to and asked is absolutely in no way close to what I said. Not even in the ballpark.

Please explain why you felt your response made one lick of sense and was worth responding to my comment?

Just so we're clear, I said that if someone is "too crazy" to own a firearm, meaning they're considered a prohibited possessor due to being a violent person, felon, etc. they shouldn't be free among us in society.

How in the world would that warrant you thinking we should lock up anyone who owns a gun?

You got to lock up a lot of people then.
So be it . . . if you're too crazy/dangerous to be trusted with a firearm why would any of us want to live with "you" in society?

What you responded to and asked is absolutely in no way close to what I said. Not even in the ballpark.

Please explain why you felt your response made one lick of sense and was worth responding to my comment?

Just so we're clear, I said that if someone is "too crazy" to own a firearm, meaning they're considered a prohibited possessor due to being a violent person, felon, etc. they shouldn't be free among us in society.

How in the world would that warrant you thinking we should lock up anyone who owns a gun?
Well you're talking to someone who thinks all guns should be banned. Shertifa chud gonna chud.

I refuse to believe this many 40 year olds don’t know a few females with multiple AKA’s.

We grew up in the era where it was the social norm.

Quit playing

It was a joke, you crazy mook. I was poking fun on a Saturday,

So be it . . . if you're too crazy/dangerous to be trusted with a firearm why would any of us want to live with "you" in society?

I am a bit confused. You are stating someone who is a felon shouldn't own a gun. I can agree with that but then you want those people to be locked up again after they serve their time?

I am a bit confused. You are stating someone who is a felon shouldn't own a gun. I can agree with that but then you want those people to be locked up again after they serve their time?
I'm saying if a violent felon was charged and convicted they shouldn't be released in the first place. But if they are, why would they be deemed "too dangerous" to own a firearm? Either they're not dangerous and should have rights restored OR they're dangerous and should be in prison.

Criminals have always used fake IDs to avoid detection. This isn’t exactly new
Huh?

You think if police run a fake id it comes up as legit?

Underage girls use their older sisters old id to get into bars, that’s about it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back