Joel Osteens church shooting

Why? You are
You wish I was.
Been pretty consistent. If you were born with a weiner you dont compete against women. If you are over 18 and want to be a chick or a dude, go for it.
What I do not do is obsess over Tranny's nor do I follow Tranny rage peddlers on X.
Pro Tip, wait a couple days after a mass shooting because every Tom, Dick and Harry, Rage Peddler will try and twist it to fit some sort of an agenda, because you got to keep the Rubes angry because angry Rubes love to click rage bait. More Clicks equals more dollars, rinse and repeat.

I despise Joel, but I've never heard him saying anything that close to, "Give me money and you will get money."

Correct me if I'm wrong with a source.
I have never listened to a Joel Osteen sermon or read one of his books.

I did read a very interesting book by Kate Bowler called "Blessed" In this book, she talked about the prosperity gospel and the word of faith movement. The word of faith movement is mostly people making positive declarations over each other and declaring things till they come to fruition. The prosperity gospel is the idea that if you give money to the TV preacher, God is going to bless you back. They have terms for this like "seed faith." Seed faith means if you plant a seed in this guys ministry, you water the seed and take care of it by saying good things and giving more money, God will bless you back with money. They also talk about getting 100 fold back. So if you give 100 dollars you get $10,000 back. If you give $10,000 you get a million back.

Kate Bowler labeled Joel Osteen a word of faith preacher and a "lite" prosperity preacher. So according to the author, Joel will talk a lot about seeds, God's blessings, staying positive, etc. He has a ministry mascot champ to: "Discover the champion in you." But he stays on the edges of the movement.

The author then talked about hard core prosperity preachers. They make people line up to tithe. A $10 line for the bums, $100 line, $1,000 line, etc. They check the amounts to make sure and then cheer for the big givers and say God is really going to bless them. They also talk about pastors saying people are cursed for not giving money, etc. Some pastors claim that god gives them messages to tell the people to give them money, and then they will be blessed or cursed. Hard core prosperity preachers would be people like Kenneth Copeland.

So is the shooter actually trans or is that wishful thinking by the usual suspects?

So is the shooter actually trans or is that wishful thinking by the usual suspects?
from Newsweek:
"She utilized both male and female names, but through all of our investigation through this point, talking with individuals, interview, documents, Houston Police Department reports, she has been identified this entire time as female. She, her," he said.

from Newsweek:
"She utilized both male and female names, but through all of our investigation through this point, talking with individuals, interview, documents, Houston Police Department reports, she has been identified this entire time as female. She, her," he said.
So what's the point of the male names

So what's the point of the male names
Looks like a fake name to help avoid linking her various criminal cases. She’s pretty ugly, with a hair cut she could pass as a dude named Jeff on a basic traffic stop and then they wouldn’t see all the warrants out for her. And maybe wouldn’t even think it was a fake name if they’re looking for a gal and think they stopped a dude in the area.

I saw that the gun was purchased legally. I’d definitely like to know how that was possible. Private sale? Or with her long rap sheet was actually none of that a felony level or a violent misdemeanor that can flag a background check?

Last edited:
Looks like a fake name to help avoid linking her various criminal cases. She’s pretty ugly, with a hair cut she could pass as a dude named Jeff on a basic traffic stop and then they wouldn’t see all the warrants out for her. And maybe wouldn’t even think it was a fake name if they’re looking for a gal and think they stopped a dude in the area.

I saw that the gun was purchased legally. I’d definitely like to know how that was possible. Private sale? Or with her long rap sheet was actually none of that a felony level or a violent misdemeanor that can flag a background check?
So she was trans only to conceal her identity

I haven't looked into how or where it was purchased. Unfortunately, depending on where the conviction occurred might play a role in how efficient it's reported to NICs.

So she was trans only to conceal her identity
Maybe. She has a long rap sheet, so she might have used male aliases to throw the police of her trail. The thing is we don’t know all of it yet.
After every mass Shooting if you make your money on clicks you have to push a narrative right away without any real evidence to back your narrative. So this whacko used Jeffrey as an alias, so naturally if you have a social media page that got famous for a trans narrative, one you see she had a male alias, you immediately push the narrative.
So far all I have read is she used multiple alias but that does not make her trans unless you want her to be trans and then that is enough evidence to win the court of public opinion.
Cliffs nobody knows if she was truly transitioning or using a dudes name to avoid the law.

If that's true, isn't that a pretty big problem? That criminals are using trans identities to avoid detection?
Dudes in Muslim countries put on Burkhas to hide. It is nothing new . Kind of smart if they are looking for a dude and you dress up like a woman or vice versa. It’s a lot better than Clark Kent slapping on some glasses.

So that's the standard we're aiming for now?
No but you are complaining about something that has happen for thousand of years but all of a sudden you want to clutch pearls over it.
chick has a long ass rap sheet, looks manly so if the cops are looking for a chick why not play Up your masculine features making you harder to find.
chick is a criminal and I hope she rots in jail, but criminals do criminal shit . I would like there to be no crime but doubt that’s obtainable.
My question is why do you want her to be trans so bad? She might be but I need more than she used male aliases. Especially with her long ass rap sheet using male aliases.
it used to be before you ran a story you would have all your facts in order but unfortunately that is no longer the case.

No but you are complaining about something that has happen for thousand of years but all of a sudden you want to clutch pearls over it.
chick has a long ass rap sheet, looks manly so if the cops are looking for a chick why not play Up your masculine features making you harder to find.
chick is a criminal and I hope she rots in jail, but criminals do criminal shit . I would like there to be no crime but doubt that’s obtainable.
My question is why do you want her to be trans so bad? She might be but I need more than she used male aliases. Especially with her long ass rap sheet using male aliases.
it used to be before you ran a story you would have all your facts in order but unfortunately that is no longer the case.

I don't want her to be trans. I want the left to acknowledge that there's a growing domestic terror threat in their side of the aisle and it's partially wrapped up in this warped trans ideology.

Back