Joey Diaz Hollywood Predator.

So, what happens is that Joe is open minded and a centrist, but has a major syndicated podcast where he also has to make money and not force people to never come back. So guys like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP get pissy when he has conservatives on. So in that regard, anyone close to Joe Rogan is a piece of shit. Hence, his hatred for Joey Diaz. Basically, Kong is a partisan hack.

I'm a liberal. I disagree with those conservative views. But Joe is diplomatic and gives them a voice. Oh the fucking horror.
Kong is the type of guy to hit you in the head with a steel pipe from behind because you disagree with him

Go listen to the free normand special on youtube. Thats good comedy.
Just watched it last night, and even though I was dead tired and literally falling asleep watching it by myself, he still made me laugh out loud a few times.

Mark is great and I'm glad to see him getting the praise he deserves.

I think the quality of seguras comedy has gone down since he started podcasting and being part of that JRE crowd theo von too.

I think segura has put out a lot of material and after some time it gets watered down.

To be fair Theos strong suit is conversational comedy. Hes got a weird energy on stage, totally different then podcasting or anywhere else
I was referring to his stand up it has gotten crappier since he started podcasting and being a JRE bro.

So, what happens is that Joe is open minded and a centrist, but has a major syndicated podcast where he also has to make money and not force people to never come back. So guys like @KONG-D'SNT-TAP get pissy when he has conservatives on. So in that regard, anyone close to Joe Rogan is a piece of shit. Hence, his hatred for Joey Diaz. Basically, Kong is a partisan hack.

I'm a liberal. I disagree with those conservative views. But Joe is diplomatic and gives them a voice. Oh the fucking horror.

These are all lies. You’re just blatantly making up lies.
I don’t give a shit who he has on I don’t really listen that much anyway. I like when they talk about MMA, and BJJ. I don’t really care about Rogans opinions on other topics tho. That’s why I don’t listen to all that other stuff.

These are all lies. You’re just blatantly making up lies.
I don’t give a shit who he has on I don’t really listen that much anyway. I like when they talk about MMA, and BJJ. I don’t really care about Rogans opinions on other topics tho. That’s why I don’t listen to all that other stuff.
So you don't listen that much, but know enough to know about, and I quote, "Joe Rogans inner posse of hacks."

These are alcoholic, stoner, semi funny guys who make more and do more than you do, while loving what they do, but you call them bums.

I was referring to his stand up it has gotten crappier since he started podcasting and being a JRE bro.
I dont neccesarily disagree with you. I personally believe stand up isnt his strong suit. Hes best at just talking and saying silly, outrageous, funny shit

So you don't listen that much, but know enough to know about, and I quote, "Joe Rogans inner posse of hacks."

These are alcoholic, stoner, semi funny guys who make more and do more than you do, while loving what they do, but you call them bums.

I’ve heard shows before but I’m not a religious listener. Most of his guests I don’t care about.

I like when they talk about mma and BJJ. I like when Eddie bravo is on and he talks BJJ. I can’t stand when he talks about other topics tho and I don’t listen to all that. I like when he has fighters and BJJ guys on. I’ll also listen to a few other people. I listen when he has on Michael Osterholm, Robert Downy Jr (that interview wasn’t good tho) and some other people.

Id also like to mention you don’t know what I make. I’m partners in a few successful places in nj. I do Damn well to be honest and I’m very lucky for that too. I don’t ever take it for granted. And those “comedians” are bottom tier level comedians. They mostly all suck. Brendan sucks the most and isn’t talented at all. I don’t care if he has a podcast or not. He’s simply not good.

I’ve heard shows before but I’m not a religious listener. Most of his guests I don’t care about.

I like when they talk about mma and BJJ. I like when Eddie bravo is on and he talks BJJ. I can’t stand when he talks about other topics tho and I don’t listen to all that. I like when he has fighters and BJJ guys on. I’ll also listen to a few other people. I listen when he has on Michael Osterholm, Robert Downy Jr (that interview wasn’t good tho) and some other people.

Id also like to mention you don’t know what I make. I’m partners in a few successful places in nj. I do Damn well to be honest and I’m very lucky for that too. I don’t ever take it for granted. And those “comedians” are bottom tier level comedians. They mostly all suck. Brendan sucks the most and isn’t talented at all. I don’t care if he has a podcast or not. He’s simply not good.
I like it when Joe has interesting people on. They have the ability to talk in an open, non censored format for hours. Rogan may be a yes man, but there is a very real and important financial reason for that :p If he was a dick to everyone, he wouldn't have a show.

Sorry, if a guy is making triple figures but can't even post on Sherdog without screwing up then what is he really worth?

Sorry, if a guy is making triple figures but can't even post on Sherdog without screwing up then what is he really worth?

You’re the guy defending Brendan and claiming he’s talented. No one should ever listen to you ever again. If you have kids they should be so ashamed they ask to be put up for adoption.

You’re the guy defending Brendan and claiming he’s talented. No one should ever listen to you ever again. If you have kids they should be so ashamed they ask to be put up for adoption.
Hey now, Brendan Schaub was a legit heavyweight. He *is* talented. He was a decent football player.

He's just not funny or entertaining when he talks. But he knocked out Cro Cop and could easily defend Rogan when they're in a club. Which is why he is still around.

But you're stupid and don't think beyond what you had for breakfast or who you're going to vote for in the next SJW election.

Hey now, Brendan Schaub was a legit heavyweight. He *is* talented. He was a decent football player.

He's just not funny or entertaining when he talks. But he knocked out Cro Cop and could easily defend Rogan when they're in a club. Which is why he is still around.

But you're stupid and don't think beyond what you had for breakfast or who you're going to vote for in the next SJW election.

Lol okay Brendan. I’m Enjoying your account today. This is the funniest you’ve ever been.

Lol okay Brendan. I’m Enjoying your account today. This is the funniest you’ve ever been.
And this is why you're considered the worst post in the WR.

I'm normally a pretty nice guy (hey, look at the name!) but you're just horrible poster, in and out. How do you sleep at night being such a horrible Sherdogger?

[edit] Okay, let's explain it.

Schaub was 10-5 at heavyweight, but beat Gonzaga, finished Cro Cop, and subbed Meathead. He wasn't horrible.

He was a talented fighter and football player. He is horrible at comedy and his podcast is cringey.

And this is why you're considered the worst post in the WR.

I'm normally a pretty nice guy (hey, look at the name!) but you're just horrible poster, in and out. How do you sleep at night being such a horrible Sherdogger?

Literally who are you. Your join date says 2010 but I really don’t know who you are. You’re that forgettable

He was a talented fighter and football player. He is horrible at comedy and his podcast is cringey.

Yeah this is spot on.

Remember when Dennis Miller was funny then he tried to do Monday night football and he was awful. Same thing with Brendan. Decent at one thing horrible at another.

Back