John Berardi Vegetarian?

noise666

**Do I Need A Belt?**
@purple
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I'm sure most of you got the notice via e-mail, I just thought I'd post it here.

Precision Nutrition JB Goes Vegetarian?

It appears he's going to attempt a 30 day plant-based diet except for 3 eggs with a slice of cheese in the morning. I know JB is considered a God to most of you here, so I thought you'd find it interesting.

I'll be paying attention to this experiment. It definitely sounds like he's taking in a good amount of calories and protein.

Enjoy!

That's awesome. I wish he could've left out the egg and the honey and tried to do a true vegetarian meal plan, but beggars can't be choosers. I wish him good luck and I hope he shows some good results so people will start taking us seriously.

just read this, the results will be intresting. and if he dosn't succeed then he just didn't do it long enough ;-)

Constructive? Like calling those who don't eat the same things you do "retards"?

Fuck you. How's that for constructive? Go die in a fire.

Constructive? Like calling those who don't eat the same things you do "retards"?

Wow bro, chill the fuck out. You need to learn to comprehend what you're reading.

Wow bro, chill the fuck out. You need to learn to comprehend what you're reading.

I eat complete proteins. My brain is healthy. I have no trouble understanding what I read. I'm not your bro. Fuck off.

He has a good point.

Most omnivore retards on here can't seem to get past ones vegetarianism or veganism and keep harping on it with the same clich

Calm down. And re-read.

I used the phrase "omnivore retards". I'm guessing that what you got upset about, no? (why it caused you to get upset to the point of actually wishing death on another human being is a whole different story)

If you see this as logically the same as the statement "all omnivores are retarded", then you need to talk to whoever taught you logic, or the English language.

In discussing vegetarianism or vegetarianism on here I have encountered several people who I would best describe as "omnivore retards" in that they are:
1) omnivore
AND
2) retarded

To assume that this means that I am claiming ALL members of group 1 are necessarily in group 2 makes about as much sense as assuming I am claiming ALL retards are also omnivores.

But yeah. Way to get fired up about nothing.

Calm down. And re-read.

I used the phrase "omnivore retards". I'm guessing that what you got upset about, no? (why it caused you to get upset to the point of actually wishing death on another human being is a whole different story)

If you see this as logically the same as the statement "all omnivores are retarded", then you need to talk to whoever taught you logic, or the English language.

In discussing vegetarianism or vegetarianism on here I have encountered several people who I would best describe as "omnivore retards" in that they are:
1) omnivore
AND
2) retarded

To assume that this means that I am claiming ALL members of group 1 are necessarily in group 2 makes about as much sense as assuming I am claiming ALL retards are also omnivores.

B0rt is a law student. He understands logic fine, I'm sure. You should probably just quit while you're ahead.

B0rt is a law student. He understands logic fine, I'm sure. You should probably just quit while you're ahead.

So then the way I phrased it is the same as stating "all omnivores are retarded"?

Or was I referring to a specific subset of omnivores who also happen to be retarded?
And if this is the case, by getting offended, isn't bOrt self-identifying himself as part of this group? Self-identifying as an omnivore is fine. But why would he admit to being retarded?

Calm down. And re-read.

1) omnivore
AND
2) retarded

You do understand you played right into his hands by putting this much energy into responding to a purely rhetorical statement solely intended to get a reaction.

Calm down. And re-read.

1) omnivore
AND
2) retarded

I understood that you were not classifying all omnivores (hereinafter "normal people") as retards. You expressed your displeasure with a small subset of normal people for not being able to see past the ideology of vegetarianism/veganism and thus failing to offer any constructive criticism of the lifestyle. However, you did use inflammatory language to refer to the aforementioned subset of normal people in the very same sentence in which you bemoaned their lack of constructive criticism. Therein lies my criticism.

Also, I did not wish death on another human (assuming for the sake of this debate that vegans are members of the same species as normal people), I requested that you die in a fire. There is a small, but notable difference.

I understood that you were not classifying all omnivores (hereinafter "normal people") as retards. You expressed your displeasure with a small subset of normal people for not being able to see past the ideology of vegetarianism/veganism and thus failing to offer any constructive criticism of the lifestyle. However, you did use inflammatory language to refer to the aforementioned subset of normal people in the very same sentence in which you bemoaned their lack of constructive criticism. Therein lies my criticism.

Also, I did not wish death on another human (assuming for the sake of this debate that vegans are members of the same species as normal people), I requested that you die in a fire. There is a small, but notable difference.

Thank you for clarifying.

And yes, vegetarians are the same species.

So then the way I phrased it is the same as stating "all omnivores are retarded"?

Or was I referring to a specific subset of omnivores who happen to be also retarded?
And if this is the case, by getting offended, isn't bOrt self-identifying himself as part of this group? Self-identifying as an omnivore is fine. But why would he admit to being retarded?

No, and I'm not going to debate the point. I'm just saying that it's in your best interest not to fuck with him.

See E5, this is how it's done:

My brain is healthy.

Says the guy who misspelled his own username.

pwnt.

No, and I'm not going to debate the point. I'm just saying that it's in your best interest not to fuck with him.

I didn't realize responding to a blatant insult and death wish on an Internet forum qualified as "fucking with him".

Thank you for you advice.

Back