John Howard's kids both shot in hood violence.

You’re a fucking joke. Again, with the one note fucking sob story. You sir, suck at this.
I do have some honest questions though and I never understood this truly. I’ve seen your kind my whole life walking around with the inability to even give a shit about that man’s well being and to lost to tell others to help. The part of you where this element should be my HONEST question is what does your kind feel in the place where that should be? Is it like cold and blank? Is it filled with cooking recipes? I always wonder that about your kind. You know the kind the no heart little punk bitch

I do have some honest questions though and I never understood this truly. I’ve seen your kind my whole lifeb walking around with the inability to even give a shit about that man’s well being and to lost to tell others to help. The part of you where this element should be my HONEST question is what does your kind feel in the place where that should be? Is it like cold and blank? Is it filled with cooking recipes? I always wonder that about your kind. You know the kind the no heart little punk bitch

As Heath Ledger’s joker would say “and here we go”

Cooking recipes would have been nice.
You know nothing about me except that I was a cop until I retired a few years ago and have a masters in criminology because during our discussion, i divulged that info. I’m actually a very caring person. Maybe less so than I once was due to being hardened from my chosen career, but you are way off base.

one example of this is After being asked by a local physician to be part of a homeless outreach group as the liaison between the police department and the homeless community, as well as provide some protection for the medical staff that would go into the homeless encampments and things would occasionally get spicy and they wanted some beef in case a nurse or physician got threatened or attacked. I agreed, but my chief did not want involved in the program.

Then One of the homeless junkies told a hottie nurse that he was going to drag her into the tent and rape her-but he did say she would love it, so who knows. That was when I asked my chief for the second time, this time in writing laying out the benefits this would provide, to allow me to join this team. He reluctantly agreed and I did that for the next two years.

I was the go-to officer for the lgbtq community and often sought out by others because I took every complaint seriously and didn’t brush anyone off. I even had hood rats call in and ask for me if they wanted to turn themselves in on warrants. And unfortunately for me, I somehow ended up the person to give really bad news to family members and have cried with them on a number of occasions.

So, again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I said my sympathies for Howard’s family and then I chose to discuss the actual thread topic and you cried about it. I even addressed you and explained why this discussion was being had and you started calling everyone bitches.

As Heath Ledger’s joker would say “and here we go”

Cooking recipes would have been nice.
You know nothing about me except that I was a cop until I retired a few years ago and have a masters in criminology because during our discussion, i divulged that info. I’m actually a very caring person. Maybe less so than I once was due to being hardened from my chosen career, but you are way off base.

one example of this is After being asked by a local physician to be part of a homeless outreach group as the liaison between the police department and the homeless community, as well as provide some protection for the medical staff that would go into the homeless encampments and things would occasionally get spicy and they wanted some beef in case a nurse or physician got threatened or attacked. I agreed, but my chief did not want involved in the program.

Then One of the homeless junkies told a hottie nurse that he was going to drag her into the tent and rape her-but he did say she would love it, so who knows. That was when I asked my chief for the second time, this time in writing laying out the benefits this would provide, to allow me to join this team. He reluctantly agreed and I did that for the next two years.

I was the go-to officer for the lgbtq community and often sought out by others because I took every complaint seriously and didn’t brush anyone off. I even had hood rats call in and ask for me if they wanted to turn themselves in on warrants. And unfortunately for me, I somehow ended up the person to give really bad news to family members and have cried with them on a number of occasions.

So, again, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. I said my sympathies for Howard’s family and then I chose to discuss the actual thread topic and you cried about it. I even addressed you and explained why this discussion was being had and you started calling everyone bitches.
I’m not here to cry about anything. You will notice whomever started the thread doesn’t give a fuck about him or him getting help in his circumstances. You will notice nobody else said a fucking thing. You didn’t either. You people reduced a very real circumstance you could have actually helped or at least highly encouraged others to into a fucking debate. There is no debate. If you give that little a fuck about it or consider it a sob story then how the fuck could you discuss things on a larger scale like inner city violence with a sense of empathy or understanding? You completely blew off a man EXPERIENCING inner city violence you are supposed to be a fan of or you at very least observed others doing that weak shit and contributed to it Mr. Officer. You have now done more to list your deeds as cop than you did to do what mattered when it counted in trying to get that man some help. So understand something Mr. Officer as you sat your dumb ass on here for days trying to argue about NOTHING and accomplishing nothing and trying to get a point across to the only person trying to get attention to the fact the man needed help your only point is you are clearly stupid and as the man has reached his goal in the money he needed to support the hospital bills you simply don’t matter. Somehow in your head you have fashioned your sense of importance here more than him and my son you are not

I’m not here to cry about anything. You will notice whomever started the thread doesn’t give a fuck about him or him getting help in his circumstances. You will notice nobody else said a fucking thing. You didn’t either. You people reduced a very real circumstance you could have actually helped or at least highly encouraged others to into a fucking debate. There is no debate. If you give that little a fuck about it or consider it a sob story then how the fuck could you discuss things on a larger scale like inner city violence with a sense of empathy or understanding? You completely blew off a man EXPERIENCING inner city violence you are supposed to be a fan of or you at very least observed others doing that weak shit and contributed to it Mr. Officer. You have now done more to list your deeds as cop than you did to do what mattered when it counted in trying to get that man some help. So understand something Mr. Officer as you sat your dumb ass on here for days trying to argue about NOTHING and accomplishing nothing and trying to get a point across to the only person trying to get attention to the fact the man needed help your only point is you are clearly stupid and as the man has reached his goal in the money he needed to support the hospital bills you simply don’t matter. Somehow in your head you have fashioned your sense of importance here more than him and my son you are not

Once again, we are back to this? Douche, this wasn’t the help John Howard thread. It was about discussing what happened to his kids in relation to hood violence and you simply fail to grasp that fact. You started attacking people for discussing the thread topic. So here’s my suggestion. Put on your cutest hot pants, wear a half shit, and strut your ass in downtown dorchester and blow a few random guys to get money and then donate it to your cause. You got your ass kicked in every way, shape, and form in what weak little attempt to made to debate whether this was gang violence or not. When it was proven that it was, you started your “this man is begging for help” and “you claim to be a fan” whining nonsense. Yeah, I said I liked John and he seemed like a cool guy, but I never said I was a huge fan. My favs have always been Wand, Mirko, Fedor, Igor Vovchancyn, Arlovski, Lawler, and a few others. And when you have mma stars like Connor or Rhonda that have tens of millions or maybe over 100 million like Connor, they should be stepping up and you should be whining and bitching to them-not the people in a thread about inner city violence that came here to discuss inner city violence.

Once again, we are back to this? Douche, this wasn’t the help John Howard thread. It was about discussing what happened to his kids in relation to hood violence and you simply fail to grasp that fact. You started attacking people for discussing the thread topic. So here’s my suggestion. Put on your cutest hot pants, wear a half shit, and strut your ass in downtown dorchester and blow a few random guys to get money and then donate it to your cause. You got your ass kicked in every way, shape, and form in what weak little attempt to made to debate whether this was gang violence or not. When it was proven that it was, you started your “this man is begging for help” and “you claim to be a fan” whining nonsense. Yeah, I said I liked John and he seemed like a cool guy, but I never said I was a huge fan. My favs have always been Wand, Mirko, Fedor, Igor Vovchancyn, Arlovski, Lawler, and a few others. And when you have mma stars like Connor or Rhonda that have tens of millions or maybe over 100 million like Connor, they should be stepping up and you should be whining and bitching to them-not the people in a thread about inner city violence that came here to discuss inner city violence.
You clown you do realize in all your typing here that no thread involving a serious issue with a fighter. gets sent here because it is taken seriously? They send it here for ineffective do nothing clowns to quibble over. I am addressing you for that you do nothing clown. The opportunity for you to actually wake out of your Bram Stoker emotionless trance and do the correct thing and encourage the rest of the do nothings to hey help the fighter who may be in desperate need passed in front of your face with you still swinging off my dick. . See that was my whole purpose not to hear of your life as a cop as I don’t care about your desire to make this about what you have done only what you are doing. You are an ineffective turd and personally if anything happened to my family I would strongly desire people like you to shut the fuck up because you simply dont help or tell others to you just become a walking cliche of turning and steering attention away from the guy needing help. You’re a fucking joke so I craxk jokes at your expense. You are clearly desperately in search of validation and you will get the same from me you gave him when he asked for help. Let’s talk about snapper

Did I hurt your little feelings in steering all convo towards let’s talk about helping the person who is asking for help who you utilized his nane under the false pretense you give a fuck about him? Bitch I hope it destroyed your feelings. I hope you spend the rest of your days saying I’m really an ex cop and I would never just ignore a guy asking for help while popping jive like I care. I hope you try to spend uour days not being that. I consider it a huge win for earth

Did I hurt your little feelings in steering all convo towards let’s talk about helping the person who is asking for help who you utilized his nane under the false pretense you give a fuck about him? Bitch I hope it destroyed your feelings. I hope you spend the rest of your days saying I’m really an ex cop and I would never just ignore a guy asking for help while popping jive like I care. I hope you try to spend uour days not being that. I consider it a huge win for earth

Lol at your seething rage and gotten-to status to wish ill on me for the rest of my days. You are seriously unhinged and all I had to do to get you there is just simply stick to the thread topic. It’s been fun watching you unravel, but for the sake of your mental health, I am going to quit living rent free in your head and get back to more serious and productive discussions to be had here in the warroom. I do wish you well, cupcake, I really do.

Lol at your seething rage and gotten-to status to wish ill on me for the rest of my days. You are seriously unhinged and all I had to do to get you there is just simply stick to the thread topic. It’s been fun watching you unravel, but for the sake of your mental health, I am going to quit living rent free in your head and get back to more serious and productive discussions to be had here in the warroom. I do wish you well, cupcake, I really do.
Seething rage son I have been telling you go on about your clown ass business for days and even gave you s little theme song what more do you want from me bozo somehow the truth hurt.

Here’s how it goes bitch you will not reside rent free in anyone’s head. Nor your tales of the precinct. Fuck all of that shit. The only thing that will ever resonate in my head is the fact you sat there like you were fucking retarded while a man needed help and cried like a little bitch about the man pointing the finger to it. That is all and it isn’t personal because a bitch like that is a dime a dozen. . Were I to actually be in my feelings over every ineffective chump like you I’ve seen in my lifetime I wouldn’t be here today. I just try to educate your bitch ass. See you wouldn’t help a man in this manner unless you got a paycheck for it you pig. Serve who clown? Somehow you forgot what that word means

Back