John Morgan eats another Press Conference

Yeah he worked hard, but you want fans to respect a guy who asks pointless softball questions? It's like hockey journalists who have degrees only to ask questions like, "how important will the next goal be". Lol
I’m not defending his skills as a reporter but to me it seems pointless to ask “Why is the hardest working man in the room having the most success?”

I cant hate on John Morgan even though I know he is a giant shill. The man looks so jolly, like Santa without the beard.

You guys are running out of things to complain about if this is the thread you make.

Jon doesn’t bother me at all .....he’s doing his job .....If I was in his position....I’d do the same fucking thing lol

Not interested in what both of them have to say
yeah, the questions are pretty stupid, but what can you ask them? seriously, now?

Both are great top fighters, but I prefer listening interviews/podcasts with fighters like Askren, Mas, Bisping, Sonnen, Cruz, Rashad, Barnett, Cowboy. Either funny, either smart.

Shocked he's still alive at this point. He's 90% lard, 10% haircut. The level of morbid obesity is shameful.

The business is dominated by fragile egos. The moment you start asking "real questions", you will have a huge list of enemies, all of whom will refuse to talk to you, they refuse to talk to you = you get replaced by someone else.

Would you say that John Morgan is hungrier than other journalists?
giphy.gif

UFC 254 press conference, AKA, the John Morgan show.

This guy eats the first 6 minutes and 20 seconds of the conference with his milk-toast, generic questions.
I have to fast-forward to skip to a part where someone (like Ariel) asks something actually interesting.

Am I the only one annoyed by this?

His Gullet could’ve easily ate the whole presser. Thank god he had a large breakfast.

You guys are running out of things to complain about if this is the thread you make.
Oh there’s plenty more. I’m sure tonight is gonna get real interesting on the Dawg

Back