JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2 (Dragonlord's Review)

If you have seen JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2, how would your rate it?

• Total voters
Looks good from that trailer, but I wonder if he followed proper rabies quarantine with his dog?

My hype is too hyped!

Its a hype explosion.

dancing-beyonce-gif.gif

My god what an era of action and sci fi movies we are in

Holy ****!

Update: October 16, 2016

Watch Keanu Reeves' Tactical Training for JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2

Aaron Cohen trains Keanu Reeves for John Wick Chapter 2. Training consisted of over 3 weeks of pre-production tactical firearms prep. Specific gear and tactics included concealed draw training with Cohen's newly released Cherries Below-The-Waistband Deep Concealment Holster, and over 40 hours of carbine combined with limited penetration room clearing. Cohen was part of a tactical training team selected to train Reeves which included Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Krav Maga, boxing, 3-gun and more.

And for those that haven't seen it, below is an old video of Reeves' 'shreddin' at the shooting range in preparation for John Wick 2.

Update: October 16, 2016

Watch Keanu Reeves' Tactical Training for JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2

Aaron Cohen trains Keanu Reeves for John Wick Chapter 2. Training consisted of over 3 weeks of pre-production tactical firearms prep. Specific gear and tactics included concealed draw training with Cohen's newly released Cherries Below-The-Waistband Deep Concealment Holster, and over 40 hours of carbine combined with limited penetration room clearing. Cohen was part of a tactical training team selected to train Reeves which included Judo, Ju-Jitsu, Krav Maga, boxing, 3-gun and more.

And for those that haven't seen it, below is an old video of Reeves' 'shreddin' at the shooting range in preparation for John Wick 2.

<mma4>

Legit Skillz

Can't wait John Wick was one of the best action movies in a long time. Really liked it and Reeves has legit gunfighter skills.

Last edited by a moderator:
Update: December 19, 2016

2nd Action-Packed Trailer for JOHN WICK: CHAPTER 2

Note: This will be merged with the official thread after a few days.

Looks like this one is going to be more cartoonish and over-the-top, which is apparently what Hollywood ALWAYS thinks they need to do with sequels.

Not sure how I feel about that, but will watch.

I feel this one will not have the "surprised how good this is" element behind it.

Pretty much what's already been said.

I think it'll be a solid 6.5/10.

Even if it's almost a good as the first one. I'll be fine with it.

Since this sequel was announced, its been one of my most awaited films.

I have no expectations, but looking forward to this.

After this they should make Wick vs McCall (Equalizer)!

Back